Holy Paladin PvP Useful Macros (Shadowlands / Patch 9.1)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Holy Paladins can benefit from.
This page is part of our Holy Paladin PvP Guide.
Hammer of Justice 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Hammer of Justice
- /cast [target=arena1] Hammer of Justice
Using this macro will use Hammer of Justice on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd control an enemy while healing your team. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, simply change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Cleanse Party Macro
- #showtooltip Cleanse
- /cast [target=party1] Cleanse
Using this macro will use Cleanse on party player 1. This makes it easier to dispel a teammate while healing the rest of your team. If you want a macro to dispel the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
Freedom Party Macro
- #showtooltip Blessing of Freedom
- /cast [target=party1] Blessing of Freedom
Using this macro will use Blessing of Freedom on party player 1. This makes it easier to freedom a teammate while healing the rest of your team. If you want a macro to freedom the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch (Patch 9.0.1).
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour