Holy Paladin PvP Best Arena Compositions (Dragonflight 10.2)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Holy Paladin (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Holy Paladin PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena you will be focusing on crowd controlling the enemy healer and rotating your utility to keep your teammate alive. Holy Paladins have multiple defensives that allow them to survive high dampening situations. For example, Divine Shield will always make you immune to all damage, even in long matches with high dampening. The same goes for Blessing of Protection that makes you immune to all physical damage. You also have Hammer of Justice to help setup Repentance or Blinding Light on enemy healers.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Holy Paladin + Arms Warrior
- Holy Paladin + Assassination Rogue
- Holy Paladin + Beast Mastery Hunter
- Holy Paladin + Havoc Demon Hunter
- Holy Paladin + Windwalker Monk
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. You will place Beacon of Light on the teammate that will be taking damage. If the enemy team is using multiple burst cooldowns you will want to use your Avenging Wrath followed by the rest of your burst healing rotation. When your team is ready to use their burst rotation, you will want to use Hammer of Justice and Repentance on the enemy healer. This crowd control is very hard to stop if you are able to Hammer of Justice the enemy healer behind a pillar or out of line of the rest of the enemy team. There are going to be teams that will try to focus you. Make sure to rotate your Blessing of Freedom and Blessing of Protection to survive as long as possible. If you are playing against a team where Blessing of Protection does not help, try to line of sight any damage or use Divine Shield.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- RMPally (Holy Paladin + Arcane Mage + Subtlety Rogue/Outlaw Rogue)
- Jungle (Holy Paladin + Survival Hunter + Feral Druid)
- WPP (Holy Paladin + Shadow Priest + Arms Warrior)
- WMP (Holy Paladin + Fire Mage + Arms Warrior)
- RPP (Holy Paladin + Subtlety Rogue + Shadow Priest)
- 06 Nov. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.2.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.7.
- 10 Jul. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1.5.
- Updated Best 3v3 Team Compositions.
- 07 May 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- Updated Best 2v2 and 3v3 Team Compositions.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated Best 3v3 team compositions.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight Pre-patch.
- 01 Aug. 2022: Reviewed for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.
- 10 Nov. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.5.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Updated Best 2v2 Compositions.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 23 Dec. 2020: Updated Best Team Compositions
- 12 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch (Patch 9.0.1).
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2