Holy Paladin Healing Gear and Best in Slot — Dragonflight 10.0.7
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items for your Holy Paladin in World of Warcraft Dragonflight 10.0.7.
If you were looking for WotLK Classic content, please refer to our WotLK Classic Holy Paladin gear and best in slot.
Gearing a Holy Paladin
Welcome to our Gearing Page for Holy Paladin, this section will cover everything you need to know about equipping your character correctly.
If you have a new piece of gear that you need gems and enchants advice for, you can find everything you need on our dedicated page below.
BiS Gearing in Dragonflight
Once you reach max level in Dragonflight, you will have a variety of different ways you can go about acquiring gear to increase your character's power. World quests and Covenant quests will both provide you with decent starting gear once you reach max level.
After that, you will want to start trying to run Normal, Heroic, and even Mythic dungeons for the gear they offer. Once you are geared enough, you can begin running Mythic+ and Vault of the Incarnates for the highest item level gear.
In Modern WoW, there is no definitive BiS list for gearing. Too many variables impact which gear is best and which equipment you should aim for. That being said, resources do exist, such as the QuestionablyEpic website which can help you decide which gear to farm, what to select from your weekly Great Vault, and even what to equip from the items in your bags. More information about this website and other resources for simulating can be found on our dedicated simulations page:
Many people have a tendency to overthink the distribution of their secondary stats. In most cases, equipping a lower item level piece because it has better secondary stats will result in a very minor change in output. Because of this, it is not always worth to pick lower item level gear. That being said, having a piece of gear with Leech and worse stats or lower item level will likely be better. In these situations, you should compare the gear by visiting our simulation page above. If you would like a more in-depth look at our stats, please look at our dedicated page for it.
Best Way to Spend Sparks of Ingenuity as Holy Paladin in Dragonflight
While you can craft any gear with sparks, it is important that your first two crafts are embellishments. These provide powerful boosts to your character but you are limited to wearing only two at a time. The best embellishment pieces that you will want to craft first are:
- Elemental Lariat — Provides secondary stat boost.
- Potion Absorption Inhibitor — Has strong synergy with Potion of Chilled Clarity, allowing you to cast spells without spending mana for a long duration.
Once you have crafted these two embellishments, you can use your next sparks to increase your item level through making items such as Primal Molten Defender, Obsidian Seared Hexsword, or any other crafted gear that does not contain an embellishment. Alacritous Alchemist Stone is another strong option during progression raid encounters where you can potentially sneak in an extra potion thanks to this trinket.
In Patch 10.0.7, new rings were added with powerful bonuses. While these are intended to be replacements for your current rings, they are so undertuned that they are nothing more than alt catchup items. They are currently comparable to 408 crafted level rings. Any higher item level rings will be stronger than a Onyx Annulet. If you are unsure about which gems you should use for your Onyx Annulet, then please visit our dedicated enchants page which will list the top 5 gems:
For more information regarding the Onyx Annulet, the Primordial Gemstones, and how to obtain them, check out our dedicated guide for it below.
Trinkets for Holy Paladins
Your best trinket will depend primarily on the item levels of what you are deciding between. Regardless, below you can find the very best trinkets available to Holy Paladin. You will want to aim to get at least 2 of these.
- Ruby Whelp Shell (Ruby Life Pools)
- Miniature Singing Stone (The Nokhud Offensive)
- Voidmender's Shadowgem (Shadowmoon Burial Grounds)
- Static-Charged Scale (World Boss — Strunraan, the Sky's Misery)
- Alacritous Alchemist Stone (Alchemy)
- Horn of Valor (Halls of Valor)
- Emerald Coach's Whistle (Algeth'ar Academy)
- Flask of the Solemn Night (Court of Stars)
- Spoils of Neltharus (Neltharus)
- Conjured Chillglobe (Vault of the Incarnates)
- 20 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 13 Jan. 2023: Added Spark of Ingenuity crafting recommendations.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- 24 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
More Paladin Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd
- Primordial Stone Hotfix Changes: March 23rd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 22nd
- Class Set Updates and Clarifications in Patch 10.1: March 22nd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Dev Notes: March 22nd