Castle Nathria Weapon Tokens Guide
1 Castle Nathria Guides 2 Weapon Tokens in Castle Nathria 3 Shriekwing Guide 4 Huntsman Altimor Guide 5 Sun King's Salvation Guide 6 Artificer Xy'Mox Guide 7 Hungering Destroyer Guide 8 Lady Inerva Darkvein Guide 9 The Council of Blood Guide 10 Sludgefist Guide 11 Stone Legion Generals Guide 12 Sire Denathrius Guide
Certain bosses in Castle Nathria drop class-specific weapon tokens instead of actual weapons.
- Abominable Anima Spherule — Drop from Sun King's Salvation and the token is intended for Death Knights, Demon Hunters, and Warlocks.
- Mystic Anima Spherule — Drops from Huntsman Altimor and the token is intended for Druids, Hunters, and Mages.
- Venerated Anima Spherule — Drops from Hungering Destroyer and the token is intended for Paladins, Priests, and Shamans.
- Zenith Anima Spherule — Drops from The Council of Blood and Sire Denathrius and the token is intended for Monks, Rogues, and Warriors.
In addition to weapon tokens, select bosses also drop shield and off-hand tokens.
- Apogee Anima Bead — Drops from Artificer Xy'Mox and the token is intended for Monks, Paladins, Priests, Warriors.
- Thaumaturgic Anima Bead — Drops from Stone Legion Generals and the token is intended for Druids, Mages, Shamans, and Warlocks.
- 15 Mar. 2021: Fixed Zenith Anima Spherule source.
- 09 Dec. 2020: Page added.
ICY VEINS IS HIRING
- Malaysian Hospital Showing Mists of Pandaria Trailer on Repeat
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 13th
- Warcraft II Inside World of Warcraft (Arcade Tab Fan Concept)
- Shadowlands Season 4 Keystone Master Mount Color Changed on the 9.2.5 PTR
- Social Contract Now Available on the 9.2.5 PTR
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- Blood Elf and Dark Iron Dwarf Weapons No Longer Race Locked on the 9.2.5 PTR