Best Leveling Guide for Leatherworking in Dragonflight
Best Race for Leatherworking in Dragonflight
None of the races have any Leatherworking bonuses for either Horde or Alliance.
Leveling Leatherworking in Dragonflight
The first thing you need to do when you reach the first hub in the Dragon Isles, Wingrest Embassy is to learn Dragon Isles Leatherworking from the trainer, allowing you to start crafting for significant experience bonuses for every First Craft you perform, on top of profession knowledge and some Artisan's Mettle.
Increasing your skill in Dragonflight is done by crafting items that grant skill points, but the search for Leatherworking Knowledge and using it to unlock Leatherworking Specializations is just as important, if not more, as specializations grant skill, extra crafting secondary stats, teach new recipes and unlock potent, unique bonuses.
You can get knowledge by performing First Crafts, doing Leatherworking quests, picking up one-time treasures around the world, looting and using Dragon Shard of Knowledge, and from buying Inscription-produced Draconic Treatise on Leatherworking and Dusty Leatherworker's Diagrams, Ancient Leatherworker's Diagrams, and Rare Leatherworker's Diagrams which are purchasable from the Artisan's Consortium reputation vendors with increasing amounts of Artisan's Mettle.
Artisan's Mettle is also extensively used for high-end crafting gear, while the rare material Spark of Ingenuity is used to craft high-end combat gear. These reagents are heavily time-gated in how you can obtain them; thus, you should use caution on what you use them for, especially early on.
- 10 Dec. 2022: Page added.
- Plaguefall Dungeon Temporarily Disabled
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5 Hotfixes: January 25th
- Patch 10.0.5 Known Issues List: January 25th
- A First Look at Patch 10.0.7 and Its Features
- War Mode and Primal Storms Gear Upgrade Changes in Patch 10.0.5
- How to Earn Revival Catalyst Charges in Dragonflight
- Upcoming High Mythic+ Rating Adjustments: January 31st
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5 Content Update Notes: January 24th