Best Leveling Guide for Leatherworking in Dragonflight
Best Race for Leatherworking in Dragonflight
None of the races have any Leatherworking bonuses for either Horde or Alliance.
Leveling Leatherworking in Dragonflight
The first thing you need to do when you reach the first hub in the Dragon Isles, Wingrest Embassy is to learn Dragon Isles Leatherworking from the trainer, allowing you to start crafting for significant experience bonuses for every First Craft you perform, on top of profession knowledge and some Artisan's Mettle.
Increasing your skill in Dragonflight is done by crafting items that grant skill points, but the search for Leatherworking Knowledge and using it to unlock Leatherworking Specializations is just as important, if not more, as specializations grant skill, extra crafting secondary stats, teach new recipes and unlock potent, unique bonuses.
You can get knowledge by performing First Crafts, doing Leatherworking quests, picking up one-time treasures around the world, looting and using Dragon Shard of Knowledge, and from buying Inscription-produced Draconic Treatise on Leatherworking and Dusty Leatherworker's Diagrams, Ancient Leatherworker's Diagrams, and Rare Leatherworker's Diagrams which are purchasable from the Artisan's Consortium reputation vendors with increasing amounts of Artisan's Mettle.
Artisan's Mettle is also extensively used for high-end crafting gear, while the rare material Spark of Ingenuity is used to craft high-end combat gear. These reagents are heavily time-gated in how you can obtain them; thus, you should use caution on what you use them for, especially early on.
- 10 Dec. 2022: Page added.
- Warrior Players Unhappy with the Lack of Choice in Odyn Questline
- World First Season of Discovery Blackfathom Deeps Raid Clear
- Season of Discovery Initial Tuning
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, December 1st
- Huge 10.2 Class Tuning: December 5th
- Void.gg's Hosting a $10K Solo Shuffle Tournament: Dec 2-3
- Sky-Captain's Masquerade Attire Set
- Living Flame (EU) Lone Wolf (EU) and Crusader Strike (US) Reams Temporarily Locked to New Players