Valor Guide: How to Upgrade Mythic+ Dungeon Gear With Valor in Dragonflight Season 1 (10.1)
Valor Removal in Embers of Neltharion
Find out more about the types of gear available and how the upgrades work in our dedicated guide.
What is Valor?
How Could You Earn Valor in Dragonflight?
You would receive 135 Valor for each Mythic+ Dungeon completed and if a player in your run earned Mythic+ Rating, you would receive an additional 65 Valor.
What Type of Gear Could You Upgrade With Valor?
- You could upgrade gear from dungeons and end-of-dungeon chests.
- Great Vault loot could also be upgraded with Valor.
What Was the Valor Cap in Dragonflight Season 1?
Valor initially had a cap that was eventually removed on February 14, 2023.
Mythic Dungeon Gear and Ranks
For gear upgrading in Mythic+, please refer to our Mythic+ Season 2 guide.
- 09 May 2023: Updated for Season 2.
- 28 Apr. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1. Mythic gear upgrading can now be found in the Season 2 hub.
- 04 Feb. 2023: Valor cap removed.
- 16 Dec. 2022: Updated with cap and upgrade costs.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated for Season 1 launch.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Gear upgrade vendor added.
- 11 Oct. 2022: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)