Restoration Druid PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.2)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Restoration Druid PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Restoration Druids in PvP
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Druids.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here is the best Covenants for Restoration Druid.
- Necrolord is the best Covenant you can choose. This gives you a very important spell, Adaptive Swarm. This has a short cooldown and empowers your healing-over-time effects.
Best Soulbinds for Restoration Druids in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc. Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Necrolord.
At the end of this path, you will have gained more survivability from Ooz's Frictionless Coating. This is very powerful when teams are focusing you. Ultimate Form will also make you immune to crowd control while channeling Fleshcraft and for 2 seconds afterwards if you channeled it fully.
Best Conduits for Restoration Druids in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Restoration Druids in PvP
- Floral Recycling increases your single-target healing from Swiftmend. This is an overall strong increase to your healing output and works well with the Legendary Verdant Infusion.
- Ready for Anything reduces the cooldown of Nature's Swiftness. Because this is a crucial spell to keep your team alive, reducing the cooldown of Nature's Swiftness is important.
- Evolved Swarm makes Adaptive Swarm even stronger. This will help increase your single-target healing if you are having trouble keeping a teammate alive versus teams.
Best Endurance Conduits for Restoration Druids in PvP
- Well-Honed Instincts makes it so when you drop below 40% health, you cast Frenzied Regeneration. This is a great Endurance Conduit for increasing your survivability.
- Innate Resolve increases the healing you receive from Regrowth and Frenzied Regeneration. This will save you Mana when you are taking damage and also increase your survivability.
Best Finesse Conduits for Restoration Druids in PvP
- Tireless Pursuit gives you movement speed after leaving Cat Form. This is great for increasing your mobility.
- Born of the Wilds reduces the cooldown of some of your important spells, like Mighty Bash. This is great for being able to setup crowd control sooner.
Best Legendaries for Restoration Druids in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Restoration Druid.
- Verdant Infusion is by far the best Legendary you can get. This makes Swiftmend no longer consume a HoT and it also extends all of your HoTs. This is extremely powerful for saving Mana, giving you more time to cast other spells, and increasing your overall healing output.
- Circle of Life and Death is also a good choice. This Legendary does help with increasing your damage, but more importantly it increases the healing of your healing over time effects. Although this Legendary will primarily be used in 2v2 arena, it is still a good Legendary to have.
- Oath of the Elder Druid is a good Legendary that will help increase your overall survivability. This Legendary increases the effects of some important defensive spells like Thick Hide and Ysera's Gift.
In addition to these Legendaries, the Unity power allows players to also equip their Covenant legendary. As a Restoration Druid you should be playing Necrolord, which means you will be gaining the Unbridled Swarm power. This will increase both your single-target and spread healing.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2.
- Updated Best Legendary.
- 10 Nov. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.5.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Updated best Soulbind path.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 10 Dec. 2020: Page added.
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- Shadowlands 9.2 Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Weeks 10 and 11
- Eyes of the Wolf Calia Menethil Quest in Patch 9.2.5
- Everything We Know About the Shrouded Affix in Shadowlands Season 4
- New Oribos Portals in Patch 9.2.5
- Patch 9.2.5 Build 43741: Achievement Changes
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 17th
- Patch 9.2.5 PTR Development Notes: May 17th