Windwalker Monk PvP Best Arena Compositions (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Windwalker Monk (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Windwalker Monk PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, you will primarily be playing with a healer. Your goal is to relentlessly attack the enemy healer until they have no cooldowns left. Every time you use Storm, Earth, and Fire, you will want to Leg Sweep the enemy healer. The goal of this is to always have consistent damage that the enemy healer will have to heal. It is important to note that Rising Sun Kick applies a debuff ( Mortal Wounds on the target that reduces the healing the enemy gets healed for.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 arena. You will likely be playing Whirling Dragon Punch and focusing on single target damage. When your team has damage, you will want to use Paralysis on the enemy healer and then Leg Sweep your kill target. There is always potential for a kill on a target if they do not have trinket and you can use Leg Sweep/ Touch of Death with your burst rotation.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Walking Dead (Windwalker Monk + Unholy Death Knight + Holy Paladin)
- Windwalker Monk + Havoc Demon Hunter + Restoration Druid/Holy Paladin
- Windwalker Monk + Destruction Warlock + Holy Paladin
- Windwalker Monk + Fire Mage + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)