Windwalker Monk PvP Best Arena Compositions (Dragonflight / 10.0.7)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Windwalker Monk (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Windwalker Monk PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, you will primarily be playing with a healer. Your goal is to relentlessly attack the nearest enemy until they have no cooldowns left. Every time you use Storm, Earth, and Fire, you will want to Leg Sweep the kill target. The goal of this is to always have consistent damage that the enemy healer will have to heal. It is important to note that Rising Sun Kick applies a debuff ( Mortal Wounds on the target that reduces the healing the enemy gets healed for.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Windwalker + Preservation Evoker
- Windwalker + Restoration Druid
- Windwalker + Holy Priest
- Windwalker + Holy Paladin
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 arena. You will likely be playing Whirling Dragon Punch and focusing on single target damage. When your team has damage, you will want to use Paralysis on the enemy healer and then Leg Sweep your kill target. There is always potential for a kill on a target if they do not have trinket and you can use Leg Sweep/ Touch of Death with your burst rotation.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Walking Dead (Windwalker Monk + Unholy DK + Holy Paladin)
- Windwalker Monk + Havoc Demon Hunter + Restoration Druid/Holy Paladin
- Windwalker Monk + Balance Druid + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid
- Windwalker Monk + Demonology Warlock + Holy Paladin
- Windwalker Monk + Arcane Mage + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid
- 21 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated Best 2v2 team compositions.
- Updated Best 3v3 team compositions.
- 21 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 01 Aug. 2022: Reviewed for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 27 Feb. 2022: Page reviewed and approved for Patch 9.2.
- 10 Nov. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.5.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Updated Best 2v2 team compositions.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 24th
- Dragonflight 10.0.7 Class Tuning: March 28th + Retribution Nerfs March 24th
- New Aberrus Unique Drops Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Loading Screen in Patch 10.1
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd
- Primordial Stone Hotfix Changes: March 23rd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1