Affliction Warlock PvP Best Races and Racials (Dragonflight / 10.0.7)
Racial bonuses can provide interesting PvP benefits. Here are the best races to choose for each faction. The races are sorted from highest impact in arena to lowest. However, all races below have their own unique ways of making an impact in a PvP match.
This page is part of our Affliction Warlock PvP Guide.
Best Alliance Races for Affliction Warlock PvP
- Dark Iron Dwarf
- Void Elf
Dark Iron Dwarf
Dark Iron Dwarf is the best Alliance race for Affliction Warlocks in PvP. The main reason for that is Fireblood which is a 2 minute cooldown racial which grants you an Intellect boost as well as dispelling all poisons, diseases, curses, magic and bleed effects. This is especially useful against Feral Druids and Assassination Rogues, as you can remove Deathmark.
Void Elves are the second best Alliance race for Affliction Warlocks in PvP. The main reason for this is because of their racial, Spatial Rift, which allows you to throw out a shadow which you can then teleport to for the next few seconds. This adds to the great mobility Affliction Warlocks already have. Teams that focus you become much easier to deal with by having this extra mobility spell.
Best Horde Races for Affliction Warlock PvP
Trolls are the best choice for Horde Affliction Warlocks in PvP. The main reason for this is Berserking which increases your Haste by 10% for 12 seconds. Additionally, Da Voodoo Shuffle reduces the duration of snares by 20%. Due to the playstyle of an Affliction Warlock revolving around kiting it synergises well with how Affliction Warlocks perform in the Arena.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 16 Mar. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 02 Mar. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands 9.2.
- 17 Nov. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands 9.1.5.
- 06 Jul. 2021: Reviewed for Shadowlands 9.1.
- 30 Mar. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands 9.0.5.
- 01 Jan. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands Season 1.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1