Affliction Warlock PvP Best Arena Compositions (Dragonflight 10.2)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Affliction Warlock (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Affliction Warlock PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, you should look to play with a healer. Affliction Warlocks have a significant ramp-up time before dealing damage and do not have either good single-target damage or crowd control. As such, double DPS comps are not favored for an Affliction Warlock. Your primary goal is to DoT both enemies while avoiding damage. Kiting and positioning far away are key to winning 2v2 games. Most healers synergise well with an Affliction Warlock in 2v2, but Mistweaver Monks are typically not a good fit as Paralysis takes off your DoT effects.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. Make sure to maintain your DoTs on all enemies while staying at a safe position and kiting when attacked. It is best to be playing with another caster so you are not the only person being interrupted. Try to use your burst rotation when the enemy team does not have any interrupts. It is important to note that Fear should also be used to help your teammates. If you or a teammate is struggling to stay alive, use Fear on the enemy DPS. Make sure to cast Unstable Afflictions on multiple targets as a priority so the enemy healer cannot dispel your DoTs or your teammates' debuffs.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- LSD (Affliction Warlock + Elemental Shaman + Restoration Druid)
- Shadowplay (Affliction Warlock + Shadow Priest + Restoration Druid)
- RLD (Affliction Warlock + Outlaw Rogue + Restoration Druid)
- MLD (Affliction Warlock + Frost Mage + Restoration Druid)
- 06 Nov. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.2.
- 04 Sep. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.1.7.
- 10 Jul. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.1.5.
- 09 May 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.1.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 16 Mar. 2023: Updated for Dragonflight 10.0.7.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 02 Mar. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands 9.2.
- 17 Nov. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands 9.1.5.
- 06 Jul. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 30 Mar. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands 9.0.5.
- 07 Jan. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands Season 1.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2
- Full Trading Post Rotation for December 2023
- New Returning Items Tab for Trading Post Items in Patch 10.2.5
- Will Sylvanas Return in Patch 10.2.5?
- Night Elf Paladin NPC Spotted in Patch 10.2.5
- New Trading Post Mount in Patch 10.2.5 - Savage Blue Battle Turtle