An Affront of Challengers Mythic Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Mythic difficulty Encounter Journal for An Affront of Challengers in Theater of Pain.
More An Affront of Challengers Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Defeat all three challengers to prove your worth. Each challenger has a unique ability when they reach low health and when they are defeated.
Attacks her primary threat target as normal. Uses Steel Vortex at low health.
Strikes the target for 8,852 Physical damage and reduces the healing taken by the victim 50% for 10 sec.
Slams the target for 13,278 Physical damage.
The caster is enraged, fighting on until this effect is dispelled or until any remaining companions have fallen.
Inflicts 2,213 Plague damage to the target.
Summons a Noxious Spore at the target location that inflicts 5,532 Plague damage every 1 sec. to all players standing nearby.
The caster hurls vials of genetic altering plague at all enemies. While afflicted, victims suffer 2,213 Plague damage every 3 sec.
Strikes a target at random with Shadow damage.
Designates the current target for Spectral Transference. All damage dealt by the caster will trigger a heal on the marked target.
The caster becomes one with death. For the next 60 sec., the caster is unkillable and immune to interrupt effects.
- How to Get Actual Mangos via Battleground Chat. Wait, What?
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 14th
- Blizzard Working on Protection Paladin's Threat Issue Bug
- Official Preview of Mythic Rating in Patch 9.1
- Class Tier List for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 (Week of June 15)
- Reduced Amount of BoE Gear from Sanctum of Domination
- Official Preview of Maw Updates in Patch 9.1
- Mawsworn Charger's Reins - New Torghast Mount in Patch 9.1