The Wild Hunt Reputation and Rewards Guide in Shadowlands
The Wild Hunt faction can be found in Ardenweald and offer players feet and leg pieces at Honored and Revered respectively, as well as a number of cosmetic rewards, such as the Duskflutter Ardenmoth mount. They are also the source of the Memory of Eonar legendary power.
Gaining Reputation with The Wild Hunt
The main story quests no longer give reputation in Shadowlands, with the focus instead being on world quests.
To gain reputation, you can:
- Complete side quests that are not a part of the main story progression in the Ardenweald zone.
- Complete world quests within Ardenweald.
- Equip a Contract: The Wild Hunt.
- Complete the weekly quests offered in Oribos and choose the
Wild Hunt as your reward.
- There are 6 weekly quests each week, with 2 Normal Dungeon quests, 2 Heroic Dungeon quests, and 2 PvP quests.
- Complete your daily calling, which grants reputation with The Wild Hunt if you have chosen the Night Fae as your covenant.
The Wild Hunt Reputation Contract
If you wish to focus on gaining reputation with the Wild Hunt, you can buy a Contract: The Wild Hunt or craft one with Inscription.
This will give you reputation with the Wild Hunt for every world quest you complete in the Shadowlands.
Time to Reach Exalted with The Court of Harvesters
If you are part of the Night Fae covenant, you can expect to reach Exalted within 3 weeks, assuming that you are completing all potential sources of reputation every day of all 3 weeks.
If you are not part of the Night Fae covenant, it will take you far, far longer, due to not having the bonus from the callings. Even when using a contract with the Wild Hunt, you are likely to spend nearly 2.5-3 months raising this reputation to Exalted.
The Wild Hunt Quartermaster Location
The quartermaster for The Wild Hunt is Aithlyn, who can be found at Heart of the Forest in Ardenweald.
The Wild Hunt Rewards
The rewards for the Wild Hunt are as follows:
|Honored||Crane Soul||Quest Item|
|Honored||Formula: Sacred Shard||Enchanting Formula|
|Honored||Pattern: Heavy Desolate Armor Kit||Leatherworking Pattern|
|Revered||Gametender's Muckstompers||Plate Feet|
|Revered||Gamekeeper's Slippers||Cloth Feet|
|Revered||Gametender's Wading Boots||Mail Feet|
|Revered||Gametender's Bramblewards||Leather Feet|
|Revered||Recipe: Eternal Cauldron||Alchemy Recipe|
|Revered||Technique: Contract: The Wild Hunt||Inscription Technique|
|Revered||Memory of Eonar||Legendary Power|
|Exalted||Amber-Plated Legguards||Plate Legs|
|Exalted||Cycle-Tender's Pantaloons||Cloth Legs|
|Exalted||Gormscale Leggings||Mail Legs|
|Exalted||Tree-Scaler's Britches||Leather Legs|
|Exalted||Faewoven Pack||Cosmetic Appearance|
|Exalted||Illusion: Hunt's Favor||Weapon Enchant Illusion|
|Exalted||Tabard of the Wild Hunt||Tabard|
Duskflutter Ardenmoth Mount
The mount reward for the Wild Hunt is the Duskflutter Ardenmoth, which costs 30,000 Gold and requires Exalted to purchase. You can see the model for the mount below.
Cosmetic Back/Cloak Rewards
The cosmetic back slot reward from the Wild Hunt is Faewoven Pack.
- 30 Nov. 2020: Updated gear reputation requirement to Revered for Gametender items.
- 18 Nov. 2020: Guide added.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1