Monk Class Changes in Patch 9.1.5
On this page, you will find a list of all Monk class changes introduced in Patch 9.1.5.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Monk Changes
- The following area-of-effect abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and now deal reduced damage beyond 5 targets: Spinning Crane Kick, Rushing Jade Wind (Brewmaster), Fists of Fury (Windwalker), Rushing Jade Wind (Windwalker).
- Chi Burst (Talent) now deals reduced healing beyond 6 targets.
- Fallen Order (Venthyr Ability) now spawns an equal amount of off-spec Adepts (was random) and Adepts now apply Mystic Touch to their targets.
- Tiger Adept's Tiger Palm damage increased by 200%.
- Tiger Adepts now cast Spinning Crane Kick if there is more than 1 enemy within range.
- While Tiger Adepts are active, the Monk and their allies gain 5% movement speed, stacking with other movement speed increasing effects such as the Monk's Windwalking.
- Way of the Fae (Night Fae Conduit) effect increased by 100%.
- Bonedust Brew (Necrolord Ability) now deals 33% less damage in PvP combat.
Brewmaster Monk Changes
- Special Delivery (Talent) now deals 100% more damage.
- Ox Adept's Breath of Fire damage reduction from Fallen Order (Venthyr Ability) now stacks with your Breath of Fire damage reduction.
- Crane Adepts from Fallen Order (Venthyr Ability) now prefer to heal the Monk over other friendly targets.
Mistweaver Monk Changes
- Crane Adept's Enveloping Mist from Fallen Order (Venthyr Ability) no longer gains cooldown reduction from the Monk's Haste.
- Crane Adepts now cast Enveloping Mist twice when summoned.
- Fixed an issue where Expel Harm would heal the caster twice when used while channeling Soothing Mist on themselves.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Resplendent Mist (Conduit) from increasing the healing of Bonedust Brew’s Mastery: Gust of Mists.
- Fixed an issue where Expel Harm would apply Mastery: Gust of Mists twice when cast during Soothing Mist.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Renewing Mist to incorrectly reset the auto-attack timer.
Windwalker Monk Changes
- Spinning Crane Kick now increases Spinning Crane Kick's damage by 18% (was 15%) for each unique target struck with Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, and Rising Sun Kick in the last 20 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times (was 6).
- Tiger Adepts' attacks from Fallen Order (Venthyr Ability) now count toward your recently attacked Spinning Crane Kick bonus.
- Crane Adepts now prefer to heal the Monk over other friendly targets.
- Dance of Chi-Ji (Talent) procs now cause your next Spinning Crane Kick to deal 150% damage in PvP combat (was 200%).
- Keefer's Skyreach (Runecarving Power) now properly increases the Critical Strike chance of Bonedust Brew (Necrolord Ability).
- Fixed an issue that prevented Windwalker Monk (PvP Talent) from correctly applying to allies.
More Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1.5 class changes linked below.
- 04 Nov. 2021: Updated with latest hotfixes.
- 28 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 10 Sep. 2021: Updated for 9.1.5 Build 40078.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- Everything You Need to Know About Forbidden Reach Catch-Up Gear in Patch 10.0.7
- Dracthyr Racial Mounts Available for Everyone to Purchase in Patch 10.0.7
- Turbulent Timeways Timewalking Event Starts March 29th
- Save 30% on Select Game Services Through April 3rd
- Dragonflight DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates, Week 14
- The Forbidden Reach Dragon Glyphs Guide (Exact Locations with TomTom Coords)
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 14)
- Bakar Dog Mounts in Patch 10.0.7 Still Remain Shrouded in Mystery