Arms Warrior PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Dragonflight 10.2)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Arms Warrior in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Arms Warrior PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Arms Warriors in PvP
The stat priority for Arms Warriors in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike
Critical strike is what gives value to Impale, Sharpened Blades and Cruel Strikes, while both critical strike and haste benefit Anger Management, because of Seasoned Soldier.
Despite the above beneficial talents, Critical Strike makes for the least valuable stat, as you already gain a lot of the stat through talents, especially Warlord's Torment
Your gear goal should be to be fully equipped in Conquest gear and this patch's tier set Warrior Arms 10.2 Class Set 2pc and Warrior Arms 10.2 Class Set 4pc.
Note: It is important to wear two PvP trinkets. This will give you a boost to your primary stat and Stamina.
Verdant Gladiator's Medallion is a mandatory trinket to have equipped at all times. Even Human players will want to pick up this item.
Verdant Gladiator's Insignia of Alacrity is the highest sustained damage increase trinket.
Verdant Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity gives you Critical Strike and provides a large increase to Strength. Works good when you wish to build for controlled burst.
Verdant Gladiator's Emblem gives you an extra defensive by giving you a temporary health increase. This should be used if your priority is to survive and you know you are the kill target. Activating this trinket can then further empower Rallying Cry on you should it be necessary.
Gems and Enchants
Here are the best enchants and gems for an Arms Warrior:
- Neck: Tiered Medallion Setting
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Writ of Speed / Enchant Cloak - Homebound Speed
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Sustained Strength
- Legs: Fierce Armor Kit
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Devotion of Versatility
- Feet: Enchant Boots - Plainsrunner's Breeze
- Wrist: Enchant Bracer - Devotion of Speed
- Weapon Enchant: Enchant Weapon - Sophic Devotion
Gem all of your gear with Steady Nozdorite.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.2
- 04 Sep. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1.7
- 10 Jul. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1.5
- 09 May 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.1.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 31 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Page updated for Patch 9.2.
- 08 Nov. 2021: Page reviewed for Patch 9.1.5.
- 13 Oct. 2021: Added mention of Unchained Gladiator's Shackles.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 16 May 2021: Revised stat priority for current meta.
- 26 Mar. 2021: Updated stat priority to reflecct the current meta.
- 27 Dec. 2020: Rewritten by Karanze for Shadowlands Season 1.
- 06 Dec. 2020: Added BiS gear list for Shadowlands.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Removed outdated Traits and Essences.
- Removed outdated gear.
- Added gems section.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Season of Discovery Hotfixes: December 6th
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, December 6th
- Missing December Trading Post Items Re-Added
- Mythic Tindral Sageswift Nerf Coming Soon
- Actions Against Exploitative Accounts: November 2023
- Group Finder Tool Actually Exists in Classic WoW
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 3
- Showcase of Some Scrapped Warlords of Draenor Content