Arms Warrior DPS Gear and Best in Slot — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items for your Arms Warrior in World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5.
1. Raid Best in Slot List for Arms Warrior
With the existence of Titanforged and Mythic+ dungeons, there is no such thing as a hard Best in Slot anymore. This is more of a guideline for the best pieces to keep an eye out for in your raid or dungeon (if applicable). Be smart, and if you find higher item level pieces with valuable stat combinations do not hesitate to upgrade to them.
|Slot||Raid Item||Dungeon Alternative|
2. What Gear Do I Farm/Bonus Roll/Chase After?
When identifying what gear you should be aiming after, we recommend using RaidBots' Droptimizer feature. It requires the SimulationCraft Addon. Once you have the addon installed, write "/simc" into the chat in-game, and copy-pasting the contents into the RaidBots Droptimizer.
Simply select the raid and difficulty you are interested in, and RaidBots will take a while to figure out where you should spend your bonus rolls, and more.
As of Battle for Azeroth patch 8.0, class damage buffs and debuffs such as Colossus Smash and Avatar no longer increase the damage of non-specialization damage, including potions, enchants, and trinkets.
This trinket list compares all current trinkets at various equal item levels, meant as a guideline to help prioritize upgrades, so care should be taken when asssessing your own pieces should they vary in item level or bonuses. As always, simming your own gear is recommended.
- 15 Apr. 2019: BiS updated to include Crucible of Storms gear.
- 13 Mar. 2019: Updated Gear Set.
- 18 Jan. 2019: Added Battle of Dazar'alor raid gear. Updated for Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Patch 8.1 updates, adjusted Uldir Azerite BiS.
- 04 Sep. 2018: Updated BiS for Uldir release.
- 28 Aug. 2018: Updated BiS list for Azerite hotfixes and integrated Bloodmallet trinket charts.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 20 Jul. 2018: Updated Antorus trinket and racial bonus comparisons.
- Blizzard's Looking for Essences Feedback
- How to Play World of Warcraft With a PS4/Xbox Controller
- N'zoth Whispers on Live Servers
- Conflict and Strife Essence Power Clarification
- Second Classic Stress Test Coming on May 29th
- WoW Classic Addons: TukUI
- Patch 8.2: Conflict and Strife PvP Essence
- WoW Classic Stress Test 1 Ending Info
- Destruction Warlock 8.1.5
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Shadow Priest PvP 8.1.5
- Mistweaver Monk 8.1.5
- Paladin Leveling Guide
- Protection Paladin 8.1.5
- Elemental Shaman 8.1.5
- Balance Druid 8.1.5