Brawler's Guild: Mecha-Bruce (Rank 6) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Mecha-Bruce is your fourth and last Brawler's Guild Rank 6 opponent. The fight is mechanically simple; however, it will require high DPS output if you do not have a way to get out of stuns.
Abilities and Strategy
Mecha-Bruce has 3 abilities:
- Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp deals heavy damage in a frontal cone after a 4 second cast time;
- Better, Stronger, Faster is a stacking self-buff that increases Haste and damage dealt by 40%;
- Stasis Beam — is a 1.8-second channel that stuns the player for 4 seconds (this ability is not affected by Better, Stronger, Faster).
Mecha-Bruce will use Better, Stronger, Faster and immediately follow up with Stasis Beam. Once he is finished using Stasis Beam, he will run to the player and use Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp. As his cast time decreases, he will start to overlap Chomp Chomp Chomp with the stun from Stasis Beam, which will be very difficult to avoid.
The general strategy for this boss is simple.
- Move to the side when Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp is used.
- Move far away from Mecha-Bruce near the end of the Better, Stronger, Faster cast. He will immediately use Stasis Beam and he will be forced to move to you before he can Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp;
- Do as much damage as possible. After a few Better, Stronger, Faster casts, you will be unable to avoid the Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp Chomp. We highly recommend using Drums of the Maelstrom for this fight if you are not a Shaman, Mage, or Hunter.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 16 Mar. 2019: New guide added.
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872
- 9.1 Release Information
- Feral Druid PvP 9.0.5
- Beast Mastery Hunter PvP 9.0.1
- Patch 9.1 Changes
- Arcane Mage PvP 9.0.5
- Unholy Death Knight Leveling
- Advice for newbie tank
- Korthia Overview