Brawler's Guild: Millhouse Manastorm (Special Challengers) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Millhouse Manastorm is a Special Challenger of the Brawler's Guild. This boss requires you to keep intercepting a beam on yourself to buff your damage and beat the enrage timer. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Millhouse Manastorm.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
Millhouse Manastorm has three abilities: Frostbolt, Shadowbolt, and Get Off!. The first two deal a bit of damage to you, but are of no consequence on the strategy. Get Off! knocks you back if you get within 3 yards of Millhouse.
In addition, Millhouse will summon 2 Power Crystals every 15 seconds. Each Power Crystal channels a beam of light towards Millhouse. These beams buff him every second with Power Overwhelming. This buff stacks up to 100 and every stack increases damage done by 5%.
The strategy for this fight is simple. The idea is to keep stacking Power Overwhelming on yourself while preventing Millhouse from stacking it on himself.
Whenever a new set of Power Crystals spawn, you need to intercept one of the beams, so that Power Overwhelming stacks on yourself, and you need to destroy the Power Crystal channeling the other beam (preventing Millhouse from receiving any stack). If you have a pet, you can positioning on the other beam so it intercepts it (this way, you do not need to waste time destroying the Power Crystal that channels it).
When a new set of Crystal Powers appear, there will be 4 beams for a few seconds. This should not distract you and you should immediately stop dealing with the old set of Power Crystals and start dealing with the new one. It is not a problem if Millhouse receives a few stacks of Power Overwhelming from the old set of Power Crystals. These stacks will drop before he summons a new set of Crystal Powers.
When you reach about 80 stacks of Power Overwhelming, you should use all your DPS cooldowns to burn the boss.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Millhouse Manastorm appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- Malaysian Hospital Showing Mists of Pandaria Trailer on Repeat
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 13th
- Warcraft II Inside World of Warcraft (Arcade Tab Fan Concept)
- Shadowlands Season 4 Keystone Master Mount Color Changed on the 9.2.5 PTR
- Social Contract Now Available on the 9.2.5 PTR
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- Blood Elf and Dark Iron Dwarf Weapons No Longer Race Locked on the 9.2.5 PTR
- Kul Tiras race quests, completely lost.
- Spires of Ascension
- Tailoring guide
- Frost Death Knight Shadowlands
- Holy Priest Shadowlands
- Destruction Warlock Shadowlands
- Fire Mage Shadowlands
- Fury Warrior PvP 9.0.5