Brawler's Guild: Unguloxx (Rank 6) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Unguloxx is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 6 opponent. There is no simpler fight than this one. Unguloxx has no attack and will only melee you. He hits hard, so you need to kill him before he kills you. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Unguloxx goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Unguloxx will only melee you. There is little else that melee players can do besides standing in front of the boss and killing him before he kills them. They need to make good use of their defensive cooldowns.
Things are slightly different for ranged players. Unguloxx's melee attacks are very damaging, so it is better if you simply keep him away from you (he can be rooted, slowed, stunned, etc.).
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Unguloxx appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but Unguloxx is now the third Rank 6 opponent (he was the fourth Rank 6 opponent, previously).
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)
- Blacksmithing Guide
- Restoration Shaman Shadowlands
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands
- Holy Priest Shadowlands
- Beast Mastery Hunter Shadowlands
- m+ DECLINES!
- Frost Mage Shadowlands
- Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes