Brawler's Guild: Unguloxx (Rank 6) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. ChangeLog
Unguloxx is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 6 opponent. There is no simpler fight than this one. Unguloxx has no attack and will only melee you. He hits hard, so you need to kill him before he kills you. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Unguloxx goes.
1. Abilities and Strategy
Unguloxx will only melee you. There is little else that melee players can do besides standing in front of the boss and killing him before he kills them. They need to make good use of their defensive cooldowns.
Things are slightly different for ranged players. Unguloxx's melee attacks are very damaging, so it is better if you simply keep him away from you (he can be rooted, slowed, stunned, etc.).
2. Generic Advice
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Unguloxx appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
4. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but Unguloxx is now the third Rank 6 opponent (he was the fourth Rank 6 opponent, previously).
- [Argent Dawn] [A] The Shadowstalkers (2/9 M)
- [Draenor][H]Order of the Silverflame (8/9H) Recruiting Healers/DPS
- Question about abilities after Whispers of Shaohao
- Arms Warrior 7.2.5
- Tarnished Sentinel Medallion question
- [Silvermoon] [A] FiLTH (2/9M) are Recruiting!
- [Stormrage][A] Hand of Fate (3/9H) ►►2 Night Raiding◄◄
- [Kazzak][H] Amnach Brand new Horde guild
- So much for Mantle
- I have logs! :D
- Affliction Log help
- BM DPS Help: My DPS Has Gotten Low
- Arms Warrior 7.2.5
- Attack missed
- Beast Mastery Hunter 7.2.5
- List Item Helm and Chest For Rogue Assassination