Death Knight Class Changes in Patch 9.1.5
General Death Knight Changes
- The following abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and instead deal reduced damage beyond 5 targets: Abomination Limb (Necrolord Ability), Frostscythe (Frost).
- The following area-of-effect abilities are no longer maximum-target capped and now deal reduced damage beyond 8 targets: Sacrificial Pact, Consumption (Blood), Bonestorm (Blood), Bursting Sores (Unholy), Reanimated Shambler (Runecarving Power).
- Shackle the Unworthy (Kyrian Ability) damage reduced by 10%, but now has a 100% chance to spread to nearby enemies when triggered (was 50%).
- Abomination's Frenzy (Necrolord Runecarving Power) now applies its 10% damage increase to all enemies damaged by Abomination Limb (was enemies pulled by Abomination Limb).
- Withering Ground (Night Fae Conduit) effect increased by 50%.
- Impenetrable Gloom (Venthyr Conduit) damage effect increased by 50%.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Shackle the Unworthy (Kyrian Ability) from spreading to enemies behind the Death Knight.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Rune Hunter (Anima Power) to trigger too often in Torghast.
- Death Coil damage increased by 30% in PvP combat.
- Abomination Limb (Necrolord Ability) no longer interrupts the Death Knight's channeling abilities and no longer pulls stealthed enemies.
Blood Death Knight Changes
- Consumption (Talent) now deals 60% more damage.
- Debilitating Malady (Conduit) effect increased by 600%.
Frost Death Knight Changes
- Frost Strike damage increased by 30% in PvP combat.
Unholy Death Knight Changes
- Unholy Assault's (Talent) global cooldown (GCD) is now correctly reduced by Haste.
- Virulent Plague damage increased by 30% in PvP combat.
More Patch 9.1.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1.5 class changes linked below.
- 28 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 10 Sep. 2021: Updated for 9.1.5 Build 40078.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
ICY VEINS IS HIRING
- Lead Cinematic Designer Revisits the Original Black Temple Trailer
- World of Warcraft on Game Pass: How Would It Work?
- Potential Impact of the Microsoft Acquisition on the Future of WoW
- Blizzard on Tier Set Design in Patch 9.2
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Reportedly Leaving the Company After Microsoft Acquisition is Complete
- Microsoft + Activision Blizzard Acquistion Memes and Funny Images
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3, Patch 2.5.3 Notes
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff