Patch 8.3 Mage Changes
In this article, you are going to find a list of all the Mage changes for World of Warcraft Patch 8.3: Visions of N'Zoth.
Patch 8.3 Class Changes
1 Patch 8.3 Class Changes 2 Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes 3 Patch 8.3 Demon Hunter Changes 4 Patch 8.3 Druid Changes 5 Patch 8.3 Mage Changes 6 Patch 8.3 Monk Changes 7 Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes 8 Patch 8.3 Priest Changes 9 Patch 8.3 Shaman Changes 10 Patch 8.3 Warlock Changes 11 Patch 8.3 Warrior Changes
- Ice Lance damage increased by 20%.
- Glacial Spike (Talent) is no longer enabled without the required number of icicles after using an instant-cast Flurry.
- Frost Nova once again overrides their Water Elemental's Freeze root even if the Frost Nova root would last longer.
- Mages can again stay invisible even if under the effect of a channeled ability when they cast Mass Invisibility.
More Patch 8.3 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 8.3 class changes linked below.
- 11 Jan. 2020: Updated based on 8.3 Patch Notes.
- 07 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Is Gamepad Support Coming to WoW in Shadowlands?
- Allied Races No Longer Require Exalted Reputation in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 33978
- Covenant Abilities Already Very Controversial in the WoW Community
- Hunter Stable Size Will Be Increased in WoW Shadowlands
- A New Leveling Experience Awaits in WoW Shadowlands
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: April 7th
- Bastion Zone and Kyrian Covenant In-dept Preview (Official)
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- VuhDo - Private tank order
- ElvUI: a Comprehensive Guide
- GM of a Guild.
- New disc looking for advice
- Monk Leveling Guide
- Class Order Halls - Resources and Advancements
- Elemental Shaman 8.3
- Mage Leveling Guide