Patch 8.3 Mage Changes
In this article, you are going to find a list of all the Mage changes for World of Warcraft Patch 8.3: Visions of N'Zoth.
Patch 8.3 Class Changes
1 Patch 8.3 Class Changes 2 Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes 3 Patch 8.3 Demon Hunter Changes 4 Patch 8.3 Druid Changes 5 Patch 8.3 Mage Changes 6 Patch 8.3 Monk Changes 7 Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes 8 Patch 8.3 Priest Changes 9 Patch 8.3 Shaman Changes 10 Patch 8.3 Warlock Changes 11 Patch 8.3 Warrior Changes
- Ice Lance damage increased by 20%.
- Developers' note: Ice Lance damage has not kept up with Mastery: Icicles scaling, making builds that ignore Ice Lance possible. The intent of this change is to give Frost Mages a better incentive to use Ice Lance in their rotation.
- Glacial Spike (Talent) is no longer enabled without the required number of icicles after using an instant-cast Flurry.
- Frost Nova once again overrides their Water Elemental's Freeze root even if the Frost Nova root would last longer.
- Mages can again stay invisible even if under the effect of a channeled ability when they cast Mass Invisibility.
More Patch 8.3 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 8.3 class changes linked below.
- 11 Jan. 2020: Updated based on 8.3 Patch Notes.
- 07 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)