Patch 8.3 Mage Changes
In this article, you are going to find a list of all the Mage changes for World of Warcraft Patch 8.3: Visions of N'Zoth.
Patch 8.3 Class Changes
1 Patch 8.3 Class Changes 2 Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes 3 Patch 8.3 Demon Hunter Changes 4 Patch 8.3 Druid Changes 5 Patch 8.3 Mage Changes 6 Patch 8.3 Monk Changes 7 Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes 8 Patch 8.3 Priest Changes 9 Patch 8.3 Shaman Changes 10 Patch 8.3 Warlock Changes 11 Patch 8.3 Warrior Changes
- Ice Lance damage increased by 20%.
- Glacial Spike (Talent) is no longer enabled without the required number of icicles after using an instant-cast Flurry.
- Frost Nova once again overrides their Water Elemental's Freeze root even if the Frost Nova root would last longer.
- Mages can again stay invisible even if under the effect of a channeled ability when they cast Mass Invisibility.
More Patch 8.3 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 8.3 class changes linked below.
- 11 Jan. 2020: Updated based on 8.3 Patch Notes.
- 07 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- The Top 5 Worst Mounts of the Shadowlands Expansion
- Warrior Class Changes in Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 36294
- Blizzard Add Some HARSH Penalties for Repeated Name Violations
- Warlock Class Changes in Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 36294
- Ion Hazzikostas on Shadowlands Pre-reset Regional Advantage
- Awesome Bolvar Cosplay By Hartigan
- Shadowlands Would Have Released Today!
- Rogue Class Changes in Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 36294