Patch 8.3 Druid Changes
In this article, you are going to find a list of all the Druid changes for World of Warcraft Patch 8.3: Visions of N'Zoth.
Patch 8.3 Class Changes
1 Patch 8.3 Class Changes 2 Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes 3 Patch 8.3 Demon Hunter Changes 4 Patch 8.3 Druid Changes 5 Patch 8.3 Mage Changes 6 Patch 8.3 Monk Changes 7 Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes 8 Patch 8.3 Priest Changes 9 Patch 8.3 Shaman Changes 10 Patch 8.3 Warlock Changes 11 Patch 8.3 Warrior Changes
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
- Moonfire and Sunfire damage and periodic damage reduced by 10%.
- High Noon (Azerite Trait) damage increased by 11%.
- Power of the Moon (Azerite Trait) damage increased by 11%.
- Feral Druids' abilities now have improved sound effects.
- Finishing abilities should now audibly stand compared to other abilities.
- Dealing bonus damage against bleeding targets can now be heard.
- Mastery: Harmony healing bonus reduced by 9%.
- High Noon (Azerite Trait) damage reduced by 34%.
- Developers' note: Restoration Druid has an overall package of healing, damage, and utility that is very hard to compete with in solo-healed content. Two things that stand out in particular are the efficiency of focused healing on a single target with high Mastery, and the ease of contributing DPS with every little GCD usage of Sunfire.
- The base of Claws of Ursoc transmogrification appearance is no longer missing on Zandalari and Kul Tirans.
More Patch 8.3 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 8.3 class changes linked below.
- 11 Jan. 2020: Updated based on 8.3 Patch Notes.
- 07 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- A Video Overview of the June Trading Post Items
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 31st
- Wrath Classic Arena Fixes and Calculations
- Dragonflight 10.1.5 PTR Patch Notes: May 31st
- June Trading Post Rewards and Activities Revealed: Three Mounts and More!
- Dragonflight Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 3
- New Action Bar Animations in Patch 10.1.5
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 30th