Patch 8.3 Druid Changes
In this article, you are going to find a list of all the Druid changes for World of Warcraft Patch 8.3: Visions of N'Zoth.
Patch 8.3 Class Changes
1 Patch 8.3 Class Changes 2 Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes 3 Patch 8.3 Demon Hunter Changes 4 Patch 8.3 Druid Changes 5 Patch 8.3 Mage Changes 6 Patch 8.3 Monk Changes 7 Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes 8 Patch 8.3 Priest Changes 9 Patch 8.3 Shaman Changes 10 Patch 8.3 Warlock Changes 11 Patch 8.3 Warrior Changes
- Moonfire and Sunfire damage and periodic damage reduced by 10%.
- High Noon (Azerite Trait) damage increased by 11%.
- Power of the Moon (Azerite Trait) damage increased by 11%.
- Feral Druids' abilities now have improved sound effects.
- Finishing abilities should now audibly stand compared to other abilities.
- Dealing bonus damage against bleeding targets can now be heard.
- Mastery: Harmony healing bonus reduced by 9%.
- High Noon (Azerite Trait) damage reduced by 34%.
- Developers' note: Restoration Druid has an overall package of healing, damage, and utility that is very hard to compete with in solo-healed content. Two things that stand out in particular are the efficiency of focused healing on a single target with high Mastery, and the ease of contributing DPS with every little GCD usage of Sunfire.
- The base of Claws of Ursoc transmogrification appearance is no longer missing on Zandalari and Kul Tirans.
More Patch 8.3 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 8.3 class changes linked below.
- 11 Jan. 2020: Updated based on 8.3 Patch Notes.
- 07 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- The Shadowlands User Metacritic Score Is... Problematic
- Doubleagent Is Back at It, Already Level 53
- Naxxramas and Changes to the Scourge Event in WoW Classic
- Naxxramas Movie Teaser by IKedit
- Collect 810 Soul Ash to Craft First Legendary Next Week
- Legendary Powers Catch-Up System in Shadowlands
- The Only Realm First Achievement of Shadowlands
- Glory of the Shadowlands Hero Has Already Been Completed