Patch 8.3 Druid Changes
In this article, you are going to find a list of all the Druid changes for World of Warcraft Patch 8.3: Visions of N'Zoth.
Patch 8.3 Class Changes
1 Patch 8.3 Class Changes 2 Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes 3 Patch 8.3 Demon Hunter Changes 4 Patch 8.3 Druid Changes 5 Patch 8.3 Mage Changes 6 Patch 8.3 Monk Changes 7 Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes 8 Patch 8.3 Priest Changes 9 Patch 8.3 Shaman Changes 10 Patch 8.3 Warlock Changes 11 Patch 8.3 Warrior Changes
- Moonfire and Sunfire damage and periodic damage reduced by 10%.
- High Noon (Azerite Trait) damage increased by 11%.
- Power of the Moon (Azerite Trait) damage increased by 11%.
- Feral Druids' abilities now have improved sound effects.
- Finishing abilities should now audibly stand compared to other abilities.
- Dealing bonus damage against bleeding targets can now be heard.
- Mastery: Harmony healing bonus reduced by 9%.
- High Noon (Azerite Trait) damage reduced by 34%.
- Developers' note: Restoration Druid has an overall package of healing, damage, and utility that is very hard to compete with in solo-healed content. Two things that stand out in particular are the efficiency of focused healing on a single target with high Mastery, and the ease of contributing DPS with every little GCD usage of Sunfire.
- The base of Claws of Ursoc transmogrification appearance is no longer missing on Zandalari and Kul Tirans.
More Patch 8.3 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 8.3 class changes linked below.
- 11 Jan. 2020: Updated based on 8.3 Patch Notes.
- 07 Jan. 2020: Page added.
ICY VEINS IS HIRING
- Alliance Sepulcher Mythic Hall of Fame Closing this Week
- Sepulcher of the First Ones 9.2.5 Mythic DPS, Tank and Healer Log Rankings, Week 5: Affliction Is Back
- How to Receive Different Weapons from Zereth Mortis World and Daily Quests
- Very Solid Ocean Near Stormwind Defeats Player
- Impressive Stormwind Recreation in Minecraft (Video)
- Idol of Y'Shaarj Shadow Priest Talent Explained
- Upcoming Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Tuning: July 5th
- A Preview of Priest Talent Trees in Dragonflight