Patch 8.3 Monk Changes
In this article, you are going to find a list of all the Monk changes for World of Warcraft Patch 8.3: Visions of N'Zoth.
Patch 8.3 Class Changes
1 Patch 8.3 Class Changes 2 Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes 3 Patch 8.3 Demon Hunter Changes 4 Patch 8.3 Druid Changes 5 Patch 8.3 Mage Changes 6 Patch 8.3 Monk Changes 7 Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes 8 Patch 8.3 Priest Changes 9 Patch 8.3 Shaman Changes 10 Patch 8.3 Warlock Changes 11 Patch 8.3 Warrior Changes
- Stamina bonus reduced to 30% (was 35%).
- Stagger percentage reduced to 90% of Agility (was 105%).
- High Tolerance now increases effectiveness of Stagger
by 5% (was 8%).
- Developers' note: Brewmaster's extremely high effective health against Physical damage meant that they are rarely in danger against spike damage that threatens other tanks. This should still be a strength of Brewmaster, but not by such a wide margin.
- Brewmaster's Gift of the Ox now spawns the correct amount of orbs for players with high amounts of Stamina.
- Revival healing increased by 12%.
- Renewing Mist healing increased by 15% and now costs 2.5% of mana (was 2.8%).
- Vivify healing increased by 6%.
- Enveloping Mist healing increased by 10%.
- Rising Mist healing increased by 33%, and now extends Heal-over-time
effects by 4 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- Developers' note: This talent is currently overshadowed on its row, and we want to make sure it is competitive enough to make its unique playstyle a viable option.
- Life Cocoon now absorbs for 60% of the Monk's maximum health
(was 1100%) of the caster's spellpower.
- Developers' note: This ability had gotten weaker compared to player health pools since the start of the expansion, and this will help it better maintain its value.
- Rising Sun Kick damage increased by 25%.
- Blackout Kick damage increased by 10%.
- Developers' note: These changes are intended to help Windwalkers perform better in single-target fights.
More Patch 8.3 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 8.3 class changes linked below.
- 11 Jan. 2020: Updated based on 8.3 Patch Notes.
- 07 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- This Week's Great for Unlocking Allied Races
- 33 Druids vs Onyxia
- Skip Warlords of Draenor Intro at Level 90
- MDI 2020 Moving to Remote Broadcasts
- Make WoW Look Like a Painting Without Any Mods
- How Gold Farming in WoW Lead to the Steam Workshop
- World of Warcraft Fan Art of r/wow Part Two
- Notable Battle for Azeroth Quest Givers Depicted as Animals
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Tortollan Seekers Reputation
- Death Knight Leveling
- Vengeance Demon Hunter 8.3
- Patch 8.3 Jewelcrafting Changes
- Class Changes Hub
- Affliction Warlock 8.3
- Survival Hunter 8.3