Patch 8.3 Warlock Changes
In this article, you are going to find a list of all the Warlock changes for World of Warcraft Patch 8.3: Visions of N'Zoth.
Patch 8.3 Class Changes
1 Patch 8.3 Class Changes 2 Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes 3 Patch 8.3 Demon Hunter Changes 4 Patch 8.3 Druid Changes 5 Patch 8.3 Mage Changes 6 Patch 8.3 Monk Changes 7 Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes 8 Patch 8.3 Priest Changes 9 Patch 8.3 Shaman Changes 10 Patch 8.3 Warlock Changes 11 Patch 8.3 Warrior Changes
- The following pets now show up under players' unit frames with a timer: Dreadstalkers, Vilefiend, and Grimoire: Felguard.
- Deathbolt now deals 20% of the total remaining damage of the Warlock's damage over time effects on the target (was 30%).
- Nightfall's chance to trigger increased by 33%.
- Nightfall now increases the damage of Shadow Bolt by 50% (was 25%).
- Drain Soul damage increased by 50%.
- Developers' note: One of the key concepts for Affliction Warlock is spreading damage over time spells on a number of different targets. While Deathbolt keys off these types of spells, it provides more-than-expected burst damage and outperforms the other two talents in every situation. In addition to reducing Deathbolt's effectiveness, we are improving the other two talents on the tier to give more options to Affliction Warlocks.
- Corrected a typo that said Grimoire: Felguard would be summoned for 15 seconds when the ability summoned it for 17 seconds.
- Summon Demonic Tyrant now attempts pathing to targets that are out of line-of-sight if it is summoned while not in line-of-sight of its target.
More Patch 8.3 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 8.3 class changes linked below.
- 11 Jan. 2020: Updated based on 8.3 Patch Notes.
- 07 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 7
- Player Counts All Anima Items... and It's a Bit Much
- How to Get the Carpal Pet in Shadowlands
- Threads of Fate Free Covenant Switch Methods
- Patch 9.0.2 and Classic Hotfixes: January 20th
- Huge Spell Batching Changes: Classic 1.13.7 PTR
- Stoneborn Brought Into Battleground Potential Exploit
- Players Can Do Mythic+ Below Level 60!