Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes
In this article, you are going to find a list of all the Paladin changes for World of Warcraft Patch 8.3: Visions of N'Zoth.
Patch 8.3 Class Changes
1 Patch 8.3 Class Changes 2 Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes 3 Patch 8.3 Demon Hunter Changes 4 Patch 8.3 Druid Changes 5 Patch 8.3 Mage Changes 6 Patch 8.3 Monk Changes 7 Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes 8 Patch 8.3 Priest Changes 9 Patch 8.3 Shaman Changes 10 Patch 8.3 Warlock Changes 11 Patch 8.3 Warrior Changes
- Glimmer of Light (Azerite Trait) healing reduced 12%, and may now
be applied to a maximum of 8 targets.
- Developer's comment: Over the past year, builds centered around this trait have steadily pulled ahead of all other Holy Paladin play styles, and to some extent all other healers in high-end content. This change is meant to preserve the gameplay of the trait, but limit the ability to increase its value drastically by stacking every possible bonus that reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock.
More Patch 8.3 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 8.3 class changes linked below.
- 11 Jan. 2020: Updated based on 8.3 Patch Notes.
- 07 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- World's Fastest Blackwing Lair Clear by Onslaught (19:10)
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through July 10th
- Classic World First Exalted with Darkmoon Faire and Insane in the Membrane
- Rextroy One-Shots His Way to 2,5K MMR in Arena with 27x Infinite Stars
- Thousands of Warcraft Players Pay Tribute to Reckful (Video)
- Things to Do Before Shadowlands Goes Live
- New Shadows Rising Prequel Novel Excerpt: Forsaken Leadership, Conflicting Ideas
- Battle for Azeroth Cinematic 4K Wallpapers