Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes
In this article, you are going to find a list of all the Paladin changes for World of Warcraft Patch 8.3: Visions of N'Zoth.
Patch 8.3 Class Changes
1 Patch 8.3 Class Changes 2 Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes 3 Patch 8.3 Demon Hunter Changes 4 Patch 8.3 Druid Changes 5 Patch 8.3 Mage Changes 6 Patch 8.3 Monk Changes 7 Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes 8 Patch 8.3 Priest Changes 9 Patch 8.3 Shaman Changes 10 Patch 8.3 Warlock Changes 11 Patch 8.3 Warrior Changes
- Glimmer of Light (Azerite Trait) healing reduced 12%, and may now
be applied to a maximum of 8 targets.
- Developer's comment: Over the past year, builds centered around this trait have steadily pulled ahead of all other Holy Paladin play styles, and to some extent all other healers in high-end content. This change is meant to preserve the gameplay of the trait, but limit the ability to increase its value drastically by stacking every possible bonus that reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock.
More Patch 8.3 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 8.3 class changes linked below.
- 11 Jan. 2020: Updated based on 8.3 Patch Notes.
- 07 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- This Week's Great for Unlocking Allied Races
- 33 Druids vs Onyxia
- Skip Warlords of Draenor Intro at Level 90
- MDI 2020 Moving to Remote Broadcasts
- Make WoW Look Like a Painting Without Any Mods
- How Gold Farming in WoW Lead to the Steam Workshop
- World of Warcraft Fan Art of r/wow Part Two
- Notable Battle for Azeroth Quest Givers Depicted as Animals
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Tortollan Seekers Reputation
- Death Knight Leveling
- Vengeance Demon Hunter 8.3
- Patch 8.3 Jewelcrafting Changes
- Class Changes Hub
- Affliction Warlock 8.3
- Survival Hunter 8.3