Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes
In this article, you are going to find a list of all the Paladin changes for World of Warcraft Patch 8.3: Visions of N'Zoth.
Patch 8.3 Class Changes
1 Patch 8.3 Class Changes 2 Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes 3 Patch 8.3 Demon Hunter Changes 4 Patch 8.3 Druid Changes 5 Patch 8.3 Mage Changes 6 Patch 8.3 Monk Changes 7 Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes 8 Patch 8.3 Priest Changes 9 Patch 8.3 Shaman Changes 10 Patch 8.3 Warlock Changes 11 Patch 8.3 Warrior Changes
- Glimmer of Light (Azerite Trait) healing reduced 12%, and may now
be applied to a maximum of 8 targets.
- Developer's comment: Over the past year, builds centered around this trait have steadily pulled ahead of all other Holy Paladin play styles, and to some extent all other healers in high-end content. This change is meant to preserve the gameplay of the trait, but limit the ability to increase its value drastically by stacking every possible bonus that reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock.
More Patch 8.3 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 8.3 class changes linked below.
- 11 Jan. 2020: Updated based on 8.3 Patch Notes.
- 07 Jan. 2020: Page added.
ICY VEINS IS HIRING
- New Cutscenes: Alexstrasza vs Wrathion, Sabellian
- Doubleagent Hits Level 62
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.2 Hotfixes: November 29th
- World Server Down and Loading Issues: November 29th
- Dragonflight Known Issues List
- Pathfinder Achievement Still Required to Fly in Battle for Azeroth Zones
- Dragonflight Performance Issues: November 29th
- Three Familiar Faces Spotted on the Dragon Isles