Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes
In this article, you are going to find a list of all the Death Knight changes for World of Warcraft Patch 8.3: Visions of N'Zoth.
Patch 8.3 Class Changes
1 Patch 8.3 Class Changes 2 Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes 3 Patch 8.3 Demon Hunter Changes 4 Patch 8.3 Druid Changes 5 Patch 8.3 Mage Changes 6 Patch 8.3 Monk Changes 7 Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes 8 Patch 8.3 Priest Changes 9 Patch 8.3 Shaman Changes 10 Patch 8.3 Warlock Changes 11 Patch 8.3 Warrior Changes
Blood Death Knight
- Mark of Blood (Talent) can no longer heal a target with a very large health pool for more than 5% of the casting Death Knight's maximum health.
- Blood Death Knights can no longer sometimes cast Death and Decay or Blooddrinker while they are pacified.
Unholy Death Knight
- Bursting Sores (Talent) now increases the healing absorption provided by Necrotic Strike.
- Necrotic Strike (PvP Talent) now applies a 4% max health healing absorb (was 5%).
- Risen Skulker summoned from All Will Serve (Talent) can now benefit from Path of Frost.
- The Risen Skulkers' Skulker Shot cast time and damage increased by
- Developers' note: By increasing the cast time and damage, this ability should no longer collide with the global cooldown at higher Haste levels.
More Patch 8.3 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 8.3 class changes linked below.
- 12 Jan. 2019: Page added.
ICY VEINS IS HIRING
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- Shadowlands 9.2 Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Weeks 10 and 11
- Eyes of the Wolf Calia Menethil Quest in Patch 9.2.5
- Everything We Know About the Shrouded Affix in Shadowlands Season 4
- New Oribos Portals in Patch 9.2.5
- Patch 9.2.5 Build 43741: Achievement Changes
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 17th
- Patch 9.2.5 PTR Development Notes: May 17th