Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes
In this article, you are going to find a list of all the Death Knight changes for World of Warcraft Patch 8.3: Visions of N'Zoth.
Patch 8.3 Class Changes
1 Patch 8.3 Class Changes 2 Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes 3 Patch 8.3 Demon Hunter Changes 4 Patch 8.3 Druid Changes 5 Patch 8.3 Mage Changes 6 Patch 8.3 Monk Changes 7 Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes 8 Patch 8.3 Priest Changes 9 Patch 8.3 Shaman Changes 10 Patch 8.3 Warlock Changes 11 Patch 8.3 Warrior Changes
Blood Death Knight
- Mark of Blood (Talent) can no longer heal a target with a very large health pool for more than 5% of the casting Death Knight's maximum health.
- Blood Death Knights can no longer sometimes cast Death and Decay or Blooddrinker while they are pacified.
Unholy Death Knight
- Bursting Sores (Talent) now increases the healing absorption provided by Necrotic Strike.
- Necrotic Strike (PvP Talent) now applies a 4% max health healing absorb (was 5%).
- Risen Skulker summoned from All Will Serve (Talent) can now benefit from Path of Frost.
- The Risen Skulkers' Skulker Shot cast time and damage increased by
- Developers' note: By increasing the cast time and damage, this ability should no longer collide with the global cooldown at higher Haste levels.
More Patch 8.3 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 8.3 class changes linked below.
- 12 Jan. 2019: Page added.
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 5: Boss Damage Only Rankings Added
- Player Loots One of the Rarest Item in WoW
- A Different Kind of AFK Story
- WoW Patch Timeline from Vanilla to Shadowlands Patch 9.1
- Potentially Infinite Breath of Sindragosa Bug
- Elwynn Forest Without the Trees
- Covenants Per Spec in Castle Nathria and Mythic+ for Top Players
- Animated Ulna World Quest Up on US Servers!