Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes
In this article, you are going to find a list of all the Death Knight changes for World of Warcraft Patch 8.3: Visions of N'Zoth.
Patch 8.3 Class Changes
1 Patch 8.3 Class Changes 2 Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes 3 Patch 8.3 Demon Hunter Changes 4 Patch 8.3 Druid Changes 5 Patch 8.3 Mage Changes 6 Patch 8.3 Monk Changes 7 Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes 8 Patch 8.3 Priest Changes 9 Patch 8.3 Shaman Changes 10 Patch 8.3 Warlock Changes 11 Patch 8.3 Warrior Changes
Blood Death Knight
- Mark of Blood (Talent) can no longer heal a target with a very large health pool for more than 5% of the casting Death Knight's maximum health.
- Blood Death Knights can no longer sometimes cast Death and Decay or Blooddrinker while they are pacified.
Unholy Death Knight
- Bursting Sores (Talent) now increases the healing absorption provided by Necrotic Strike.
- Necrotic Strike (PvP Talent) now applies a 4% max health healing absorb (was 5%).
- Risen Skulker summoned from All Will Serve (Talent) can now benefit from Path of Frost.
- The Risen Skulkers' Skulker Shot cast time and damage increased by
- Developers' note: By increasing the cast time and damage, this ability should no longer collide with the global cooldown at higher Haste levels.
More Patch 8.3 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 8.3 class changes linked below.
- 12 Jan. 2019: Page added.
- Infinite Stars Corruption Effect Hotfix, More AH Issues
- Complextiy-Limit to Host Their Own Ny'alotha Race Event
- Suspensions for Black Empire Coffer Farm Reverted
- Visions of N'Zoth Season 4 Content Update Notes
- Squeakers, the Trickster Mount Now Available
- Heroic Difficulty Operation Mechagon in Visions of N'Zoth (Official Preview)
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: January 15th
- Auction House Issues: January 15th
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Patch 8.3 Tailoring Changes
- Legendary Cloak Overview
- Assassination Haste soft cap & Stats
- Patch 8.3 Priest Class Changes
- Mechagnomes Allied Race
- Vulpera Allied Race
- Completed Quests Checker
- Patch 8.3 Shaman Changes