Patch 8.3 Priest Changes
In this article, you are going to find a list of all the Priest changes for World of Warcraft Patch 8.3: Visions of N'Zoth.
Patch 8.3 Class Changes
1 Patch 8.3 Class Changes 2 Patch 8.3 Death Knight Changes 3 Patch 8.3 Demon Hunter Changes 4 Patch 8.3 Druid Changes 5 Patch 8.3 Mage Changes 6 Patch 8.3 Monk Changes 7 Patch 8.3 Paladin Changes 8 Patch 8.3 Priest Changes 9 Patch 8.3 Shaman Changes 10 Patch 8.3 Warlock Changes 11 Patch 8.3 Warrior Changes
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
- Contrition's base healing reduced by 25%.
- Contrition's healing is now correctly affected by Mastery
- Penance healing increased by 15%.
- Schism now increases damage done from Priest spells and abilities only.
- Developers' note: This change is intended to make Schism consistent with other similar class cooldowns.
- Shadow Word: Pain damage reduced 9%.
- Purge the Wicked damage reduced 10%.
- Power Word: Solace (Talent) damage reduced 10%.
- Atonement healing reduced to 50% (was 55%).
- Mastery: Grace effectiveness increased by 12%.
- Developers' note: Discipline's ability to contribute both damage and healing is slightly too high for what one character can bring to a group composition. At the same time, we are making their Mastery stat slightly more attractive.
- Power Word: Radiance now correctly applies Atonement to targets on the opposite side of a Smoke Bomb effect.
- Mastery: Echo of Light no longer duplicates negative healing effects.
- Chorus of Insanity critical strike bonus reduced by 25%.
- Auspicious Spirits damage bonus reduced to 25% (was 50%).
- Spiteful Apparitions (Azerite Trait) now deals the correct
amount of damage if the Shadow Priest has Auspicious Spirits talented.
- Developers' note: The multiplicative interaction between Auspicious Spirits, Spiteful Apparitions, and Chorus of Insanity has specifically been a big part of Shadow's damage scaling to get out of control at high target counts. This change will keep their damage output in line with its original intention.
- Vampiric Touch and Shadow Word: Pain damage reduced by 8%.
More Patch 8.3 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 8.3 class changes linked below.
- 11 Jan. 2020: Updated based on 8.3 Patch Notes.
- 07 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 4)
- Dragonriding Cups Coming to Old Expansion Zones
- Brackenhide Hollow +24 Cleared Without a Healer
- Gamebreaking +840% Movement Speed Increase with Azerite
- Patch 10.1 Raid Spec Popularity Versus Average Overall DPS
- New HD Cursor and Vendor Icons in Patch 10.1.5 Build 49824
- Everything We Know About the Dawn of the Infinite Megadungeon in Patch 10.1.5
- Glyph of the Observer Will Be Removed from the Game in Patch 10.1.5