Goblin and Worgen Heritage Armor (BfA 8.3)
In Visions of N'Zoth, Goblins and Worgen can embark on an epic quest line for their Heritage Armor.
Goblin Heritage Armor Set
Crafted by the finest madmen and women, this explosive look is the glow up you need. Or that could be a lit fuse—be careful!
In order to unlock the Heritage Armor quest line, you must have a maximum-level Goblin character and be Exalted with Bilgewater Cartel. After that, you will be able to complete the acquisition quest line and earn your Heritage Armor set.
The Goblin Heritage Armor quest line starts by talking to Izzy, a Goblin located just outside of the Orgrimmar Embassy.
The Goblin Heritage Armor set is comprised of the following pieces of armor:
- X-52 Bomber Jacket;
- X-52 Extreme Handgrips;
- X-52 Fireproof Stompers;
- X-52 Insulated Headgear/ X-52 Precision Goggles;
- X-52 Minesweeper Wristwraps;
- X-52 Reinforced Legguards;
- X-52 Sapper's Shoulderguards;
- X-52 Utility Belt.
The Goblin Heritage Armor set perfectly embraces the "explosive" nature of the race and comes with two variants for the Head slot.
Worgen Heritage Armor Set
Show off your noble roots by sporting this tailored velvety black and gold-trimmed attire complete with a dapper top hat. Snooty airs not required.
You must have a maximum-level Worgen character and be Exalted with Gilneas to begin the quest line for their Heritage Armor in Patch 8.3.
The Worgen Heritage Armor quest line starts by talking to Courier Claridge, a Worgen located outside of the Stormwind Embassy.
The Worgen Heritage Armor set is comprised of the following pieces of equipment:
- Greyguard Buckle;
- Greyguard Ceremonial Shoulderguards;
- Greyguard Dueling Gloves;
- Greyguard Formal Overcoat;
- Greyguard Formal Trousers;
- Greyguard Stompers;
- Greyguard Tophat;
- Greyguard Wristbands.
Below is the in-game appearance of the Worgen Heritage Armor set. It comes with a classy top hat!
- 10 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- 25 Years of Warcraft Anniversary Video 8K Upscale
- All WoW Achievements Completed - A Xirev Interview
- Battle.net App Updated for Shadowlands Alpha
- The Blizzard April Fools Archive and Highlights
- Long Queues on Select Realms Will Be Addressed Soon
- Is Shadowlands Alpha Coming Next Week?
- Player Beats the Game and Earns All Achievements in World of Warcraft
- New Statues & Framed Photographs Available on Blizzard Gear Store
- Old class guides
- Elemental Shaman 8.3
- Cant Complete "Establishing your Outpost"
- Havoc Demon Hunter PvP 8.3
- Mission Table - Advancements Guide
- Windwalker Monk PvP 8.3
- looking for help with pve/pvp build for good dps and good pvp
- Tortollan Seekers Reputation