Best Stats and Gear Guide for Cooking in Dragonflight
Crafting Stats for Cooking in Dragonflight
All stats have their uses, but for Cooking we recommend focusing on Multicraft and Resourcefulness, to make the most out of your reagents, although Crafting Speed could also be interesting to speed up a large batch of crafts.
For more information on profession stats and gear, please refer to our dedicated guide.
Best Cooking Gear
Cooks can use two pieces of gear:
- Wildercloth Chef's Hat and Master's Wildercloth Chef's Hat, made by Tailoring;
- Chef's Smooth Rolling Pin and Chef's Splendid Rolling Pin, made by Inscription.
As shown in the image above, quality is a big factor in the stats you can get from the gear. Green versions are bind on equip and from trainer recipes, but blue versions require faction / renown grinding for their recipe and are bind on pickup, requiring you to submit a Crafting Order for them.
Also, remember to enchant your primary tool with Enchant Tool - Draconic Resourcefulness.
Gear Cooking Can Make For Other Professions
Cooking cannot make gear for use by other professions.
- 29 Nov. 2022: Page added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2