Best Stats and Gear Guide for Cooking in Dragonflight
This page details the best Dragonflight Cooking stats and gear, and how they can be used to maximize profession output.
Crafting Stats for Cooking in Dragonflight
All stats have their uses, but for Cooking we recommend focusing on Multicraft and Resourcefulness, to make the most out of your reagents, although Crafting Speed could also be interesting to speed up a large batch of crafts.
For more information on profession stats and gear, please refer to our dedicated guide.
Best Cooking Gear
Cooks can use two pieces of gear:
- Wildercloth Chef's Hat and Master's Wildercloth Chef's Hat, made by Tailoring;
- Chef's Smooth Rolling Pin and Chef's Splendid Rolling Pin, made by Inscription.
As shown in the image above, quality is a big factor in the stats you can get from the gear. Green versions are bind on equip and from trainer recipes, but blue versions require faction / renown grinding for their recipe and are bind on pickup, requiring you to submit a Crafting Order for them.
Also, remember to enchant your primary tool with Enchant Tool - Draconic Resourcefulness.
Gear Cooking Can Make For Other Professions
Cooking cannot make gear for use by other professions.
- 29 Nov. 2022: Page added.
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 4)
- Dragonriding Cups Coming to Old Expansion Zones
- Brackenhide Hollow +24 Cleared Without a Healer
- Gamebreaking +840% Movement Speed Increase with Azerite
- Patch 10.1 Raid Spec Popularity Versus Average Overall DPS
- New HD Cursor and Vendor Icons in Patch 10.1.5 Build 49824
- Everything We Know About the Dawn of the Infinite Megadungeon in Patch 10.1.5
- Glyph of the Observer Will Be Removed from the Game in Patch 10.1.5