Best Stats and Gear Guide for Mining in Dragonflight
Crafting Stats for Mining in Dragonflight
All stats have their uses, but for Mining we recommend focusing on Perception in order to maximize your rare loot drops, which should maintain their value throughout Dragonflight.
Finesse is also a strong stat which can increase your base material yield significantly. Finally, Deftness is also a decent stat, but the time you actually spend mining is not as high as the time spent looking for veins, especially if you are hunting for the rarer modified veins exclusively!
For more information on profession stats and gear, please refer to our dedicated guide below:
Best Mining Gear
Miners, like most other professions, can use three pieces of gear at once, 1 tool and 2 accessories. Blue-quality items are best in slot.
|Bottomless Stonecrust Ore Satchel||Accessory||Engineering|
|Bottomless Mireslush Ore Satchel||Accessory||Engineering|
|Draconium Delver's Helmet||Accessory||Engineering|
|Khaz'gorite Delver's Helmet||Accessory||Engineering|
As shown in the image above, quality is a big factor in the stats you can get from the gear. Green versions are bind on equip and from trainer recipes, but blue versions require faction / renown grinding for their recipe and are bind on pickup, requiring you to submit a Crafting Order for them.
Gear Mining Can Make For Other Professions
Mining cannot make gear for use by other professions.
- 30 Nov. 2022: Page added.
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 8)
- All Trading Post Item Purchases Temporarily Non-Refundable
- Further Hints at Underground Zone in Patch 10.1
- New Book About the Old Gods Added in Patch 10.0.7
- Forbidden Reach Catch-Up Gear in Patch 10.0.7
- Primordial Gems in Patch 10.0.7
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: January 31st
- Lost Ark Roadmap for February and March