Best Stats and Gear Guide for Leatherworking in Dragonflight
This page details the best Dragonflight Leatherworking stats and gear, and how they can be used to maximize profession output.
Crafting Stats for Leatherworking in Dragonflight
All stats have their uses, but for Leatherworking we recommend focusing on Inspiration and Resourcefulness to be able to craft higher quality items at lower costs.
For more information on profession stats and gear, please refer to our dedicated guide below:
Best Leatherworking Gear
Leatherworkers, like most other professions, can use three pieces of gear at once, 1 tool and 2 accessories. Blue-quality gear is best in slot.
|Draconium Leatherworker's Knife||Tool||Engineering|
|Khaz'gorite Leatherworker's Knife||Tool||Blacksmithing|
|Draconium Leatherworker's Toolset||Accessory||Blacksmithing|
|Khaz'gorite Leatherworker's Toolset||Accessory||Blacksmithing|
As shown in the image above, quality is a big factor in the stats you can get from the gear. Green versions are bind on equip and from trainer recipes, but blue versions require faction / renown grinding for their recipe and are bind on pickup, requiring you to submit a (Re)Crafting Order for them.
Also, remember to enchant your primary tool with Enchant Tool - Draconic Inspiration or Enchant Tool - Draconic Resourcefulness, and consider using an Aerated Phial of Quick Hands if you are doing a lot of crafts at once.
Gear Leatherworking Can Make For Other Professions
Below, you will find a list of gear that Leatherworking can make for other professions.
|Expert Alchemist's Hat||Accessory||Alchemy|
|Lavish Floral Pack||Accessory||Herbalism|
|Expert Skinner's Cap||Accessory||Skinning|
- 10 Dec. 2022: Page added.
- New Secret of Azeroth Holiday in Patch 10.1.5
- New Quantum Cosmetics Provide Players with Appearances from the Past
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 7th
- Dragonflight Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 4
- A Preview of Pattie's Cap Mount in Patch 10.1.5
- Micro Menu Artwork Updated in Patch 10.1.5
- Dawn of the Infinite Megadungeon - Split Into 2 Wings in a Future Update
- Upgrade Ranks Added for Mythic Gear in Patch 10.1.5