Best Stats and Gear Guide for Leatherworking in Dragonflight
Crafting Stats for Leatherworking in Dragonflight
All stats have their uses, but for Leatherworking we recommend focusing on Inspiration and Resourcefulness to be able to craft higher quality items at lower costs.
For more information on profession stats and gear, please refer to our dedicated guide below:
Best Leatherworking Gear
Leatherworkers, like most other professions, can use three pieces of gear at once, 1 tool and 2 accessories. Blue-quality gear is best in slot.
|Draconium Leatherworker's Knife||Tool||Engineering|
|Khaz'gorite Leatherworker's Knife||Tool||Blacksmithing|
|Draconium Leatherworker's Toolset||Accessory||Blacksmithing|
|Khaz'gorite Leatherworker's Toolset||Accessory||Blacksmithing|
As shown in the image above, quality is a big factor in the stats you can get from the gear. Green versions are bind on equip and from trainer recipes, but blue versions require faction / renown grinding for their recipe and are bind on pickup, requiring you to submit a (Re)Crafting Order for them.
Also, remember to enchant your primary tool with Enchant Tool - Draconic Inspiration or Enchant Tool - Draconic Resourcefulness, and consider using an Aerated Phial of Quick Hands if you are doing a lot of crafts at once.
Gear Leatherworking Can Make For Other Professions
Below, you will find a list of gear that Leatherworking can make for other professions.
|Expert Alchemist's Hat||Accessory||Alchemy|
|Lavish Floral Pack||Accessory||Herbalism|
|Expert Skinner's Cap||Accessory||Skinning|
- 10 Dec. 2022: Page added.
- Classic Community Council Chat: December 8th
- Ashenvale PvP Event Bug Being Worked On
- New Night Elf Child Model Added in Patch 10.2.5
- Updated Map of Amirdrassil on the 10.2.5 PTR
- Dark Ranger General's (Sylvanas) Transmog Set in Patch 10.2.5
- Bel'ameth is A Neutral City in Patch 10.2.5
- Patch 10.2.5 Development Notes: December 8th
- Shadowfang Keep Soloed By Metamorphosis Warlock in Season of Discovery