Best Leveling Guide for Tailoring in Dragonflight
This page goes into detail on how to best level Dragonflight Tailoring, which races are best with the profession and special parts of the profession that can be better utilized for efficient leveling.
Best Race for Tailoring in Dragonflight
None of the races have any benefits as a Tailor for either faction.
Leveling Tailoring in Dragonflight
The first thing you need to do when you reach the first hub in the Dragon Isles, Wingrest Embassy is to learn Dragon Isles Tailoring from the trainer, allowing you to start crafting with the cloth you find while leveling. Crafting will also help you level, as you get significant experience bonuses for every First Craft you perform, on top of profession knowledge and some Artisan's Mettle.
Increasing your skill in Dragonflight is done by crafting items that grant skill points, but the search for Tailoring Knowledge and using it to unlock Tailoring Specializations is just as important, if not more, as specializations grant skill, extra crafting secondary stats, teach new recipes and unlock potent, unique bonuses.
You can get knowledge by performing First Crafts, doing Tailoring quests, picking up one-time treasures around the world, looting and using Dragon Shard of Knowledge, and from buying Inscription-produced Draconic Treatise on Tailoring and Dusty Tailor's Diagrams, Ancient Tailor's Diagrams, and Rare Tailor's Diagrams which are purchasable from the Artisan's Consortium reputation vendors with increasing amounts of Artisan's Mettle.
Artisan's Mettle is also extensively used for high-end crafting gear, while the rare material Spark of Ingenuity is used to craft high-end combat gear. These reagents are heavily time-gated in how you can obtain them; thus, you should use caution on what you use them for, especially early on.
- 01 Dec. 2022: Page added.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 5th: Class Tuning
- Dragonflight Season 2 DPS Log Rankings for Aberrus, Week 4: the Mythic Switch
- Price Update on WoW Services & Subscription Options in Ukraine and Turkey
- Leveling Improvements Coming in Patch 10.1.5
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 4)
- Dragonriding Cups Coming to Old Expansion Zones
- Brackenhide Hollow +24 Cleared Without a Healer
- Gamebreaking +840% Movement Speed Increase with Azerite