How to Obtain Amirdrassil Tier Sets in Dragonflight
The following guide covers how to get Amirdrassil Tier Sets.
How to Obtain Amirdrassil Tier Sets?
Amirdrassil Tier Sets can be acquired by:
- Defeating Amirdrassil raid bosses.
- Looting Flame-Warped Curio, an omnitoken from Fyrakk, the Blazing, which you can turn in for 1 Tier Set piece. The token is guaranteed to drop, and it is not class-specific, so everyone can roll for it. A different token is dropping on all difficulties.
- Earning the Dragonflight Season 3 Master achievement, which provides you with Emerald Mark of Mastery that you bring to Kirasztia at the Wellspring Overlook in Emerald Dream to receive powerful equipment for your efforts.
- Selecting Class Set pieces from the Great Vault.
- Converting Season 3 gear with the Revival Catalyst, starting November 14.
Tier Set Tokens from Amirdrassil
Tier Set tokens drop from select Amirdrassil raid bosses. Once looted, a token is consumed creating one Class set piece appropriate for your current specialization.
We have multiple types of Tier Set tokens shared between classes as follows:
- Dreadful tokens are shared between Death Knights, Warlock, and Demon Hunters.
- Mystic tokens are shared between Hunters, Druids, and Mages.
- Venerated tokens are shared between Paladins, Priest, and Shamans.
- Zenith tokens are shared between Warriors, Rogues, Monks, and Evokers.
Item Level of Amirdrassil Tier Sets
The Item Level of tokens is based on raid difficulty and the encounter, as later raid bosses drop progressively better loot.
|Armor Slot||Dropped By||Item Levels (Raid Finder/Normal/Heroic/Mythic)|
|Hands||Igira the Cruel||444/457/470/483|
|Legs||Larodar, Keeper of the Flame||444/457/470/483|
|Any (Omnitoken)||Fyrakk, the Blazing||450/463/476/489.|
To learn more about Amirdrassil and the encounters, check out our dedicated raid guide.
Amirdrassil Omnitoken from Fyrakk the Blazing
Flame-Warped Curio drops from Fyrakk, the Blazing, the on any difficulty.
The omnitoken is not class-specific, and all classes can roll for it. You can exchange it for a Class Set piece of your choice at Kirasztia at the Wellspring Overlook in Emerald Dream.
Dragonflight Season 3 Master Achievement
Upon earning the Dragonflight Season 3 Master achievement, you will be given 1 Emerald Mark of Mastery, which you can turn in for 1 Heroic Amirdrassil Class Set piece at the Wellspring Overlook by talking to Theozhaklos. You have three ways of getting the token:
- Heroic: Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope — Defeat all Amirdrassil raid bosses on Heroic difficulty.
- Dragonflight Keystone Master: Season Three — Attain a Mythic+ Rating of at least 2,000 during Dragonflight Season 3.
- Challenger II: Dragonflight Season 3 — Earn the rank of Challenger II during Dragonflight Season 3.
Amirdrassil Tier Set Armor from the Great Vault
The weekly chest has a chance to contain Tier Set pieces. Killing a boss will give you a chance at all the previous bosses' loot, so if you are invited to kill just the last boss, you will have the loot from the entire raid in your vault pool for the raid slots.
Converting Season 3 Gear Into Tier Set Pieces With the Revival Catalyst
Starting November 14, you can convert Season 3 gear into Class Set pieces through the Revival Catalyst. Catalyst charges will accrue automatically without any requirements, with the first charge available immediately when the raid opens.
To learn more about the system, check out our guide linked below.
How to Unlock Additional Visual Effects for Amirdrassil Tier Sets?
When you earn the Dragonflight Keystone Hero: Season Three achievement, you will get Emerald Blossom Dreamstone. The item unlocks additional visual effects for certain Amirdrassil Tier Set appearances. This unlock is account-wide.
One of the following achievements is required to get the item — Dragonflight Keystone Hero: Season Three, Elite: Dragonflight Season 3, or Mythic: Fyrakk the Blazing.
Amirdrassil Tier Set Appearances
Here are the appearances of the Dream's Hope class armor sets:
From the left, we have Death Knight, Monk, Druid, and Hunter.
Here is the Evoker, Paladin, and Warrior set.
The Amirdrassil Rogue, Mage, and Priest sets are portrayed in the shot below.
Finally, we look at Warlocks, Shamans, and Demon Hunters.
- 09 May 2023: Updated for Season 2.
- 07 May 2023: Guide added.
- Classic Community Council Chat: December 8th
- Ashenvale PvP Event Bug Being Worked On
- New Night Elf Child Model Added in Patch 10.2.5
- Updated Map of Amirdrassil on the 10.2.5 PTR
- Dark Ranger General's (Sylvanas) Transmog Set in Patch 10.2.5
- Bel'ameth is A Neutral City in Patch 10.2.5
- Patch 10.2.5 Development Notes: December 8th
- Shadowfang Keep Soloed By Metamorphosis Warlock in Season of Discovery