Survival Hunter PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Survival Hunter PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Survival Hunter in PvP
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Hunters.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here are the best Covenants for Survival Hunter.
- Kyrian is the best Covenant to choose. This gives you strong abilities that increase your survivability from Soulbinds, such as Phial of Serenity. You also get a very important damage ability, Resonating Arrow.
- Venthyr is another good option if you want to have increased mobility. You also get a strong damage ability, Flayed Shot.
Best Soulbinds for Survival Hunter in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc. Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Kyrian.
At the end of this path, you will have gained more damage from Combat Meditation and multiple defensive Conduits.
Best Conduits for Survival Hunters in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Survival Hunters in PvP
- Enfeebled Mark makes it so enemies inside of your Resonating Arrow take increased damage. This is a very strong Potency Conduit against most classes and makes Resonating Arrow an even stronger cooldown.
- Stinging Strike increases the damage of your Mongoose Bite. Because this is one of your primary damaging abilities, this Conduit is important for increasing your overall damage output.
- Deadly Tandem increases Coordinated Assault duration. This is your primary burst cooldown and makes the window for kills larger for your team.
Best Endurance Conduits for Survival Hunters in PvP
- Rejuvenating Wind makes Exhilaration give you a heal over time after you use it. This is great for increasing your survivability when you need to use your defensive cooldowns.
- Resilience of the Hunter makes Feign Death reduce the damage you take. This is another crucial Conduit, as you are normally the focus target for enemy teams.
Best Finesse Conduits for Survival Hunters in PvP
- Cheetah's Vigor increases the duration of Aspect of the Cheetah's secondary speed increase. This is great for having better mobility to kite away from enemies.
- Tactical Retreat makes Disengage slow enemies that are near you when you use it. This is a strong Conduit that will help you kite enemies and pets that are targeting you, especially melee specs.
Best Legendaries for Survival Hunters in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for an Survival Hunters.
- Latent Poison Injectors is the best legendary that can increase your overall damage output. The downside to this legendary is that healers can dispel the Latent Poison, so you might not get to high stacks before using your burst rotation.
- Call of the Wild is another good legendary to get. This reduces the cooldown of your important Aspects, allowing you to use your burst cooldowns much more often.
- Craven Strategem is a fantastic legendary that increases your survivability. This should be used versus teams with bleeds or DoT effects that will be focusing you.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Spec Tier List for Mythic+ in Shadowlands
- Fan Concept of Nightborne Customization Options
- Vicarious Visions Studio Being Merged Into Blizzard by Activision
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 22nd
- Upcoming PvP Class Tuning: January 26th
- Official Overview of All Shadowlands Mounts, Pets and Toys Part 1
- Castle Nathria Tank and Healer Log Rankings and Analysis
- 21 Billion Gold Moves Through WoW Each Day