Survival Hunter PvP Useful Macros (Shadowlands / Patch 9.1)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Survival Hunters can benefit from.
This page is part of our Survival Hunter PvP Guide.
Muzzle Focus Macro
- #showtooltip Muzzle
- /cast [target=focus] Muzzle
Tracker's Net 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Tracker's Net
- /cast [target=arena1] Tracker's Net
Using this macro will use Tracker's Net on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd control an enemy while staying focused on your target. This will also help when placing your Freezing Trap. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, simply change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Roar of Sacrifice party Macro
- #showtooltip Roar of Sacrifice
- /cast [target=party1] Roar of Sacrifice
Using this macro will use Roar of Sacrifice on party player 1. This makes it easier to use this defensive on a teammate while damaging the rest of your team. If you want a macro to use Roar of Sacrifice on the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
Master's Call party Macro
- #showtooltip Master's Call
- /cast [target=party1] Master's Call
Using this macro will use Master's Call on party player 1. This makes it easier to use this defensive on a teammate. If you want a macro to use Master's Call on the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
- 03 Jul. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 30 Mar. 2021: No updates needed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 16 Oct. 2020: This page was checked for patch 9.0.1 and no updates were necessary.
- 28 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour