Survival Hunter PvP Useful Macros (Dragonflight 10.2)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Survival Hunters can benefit from.
This page is part of our Survival Hunter PvP Guide.
Muzzle Focus Macro
- #showtooltip Muzzle
- /cast [target=focus] Muzzle
This macro will use Muzzle on whichever enemy you have on focus. Because you will be primarily using Muzzle on the enemy healer, you should only need this focus macro.
Tracker's Net 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Tracker's Net
- /cast [target=arena1] Tracker's Net
Using this macro will use Tracker's Net on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd control an enemy while staying focused on your target. This will also help when placing your Freezing Trap. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, simply change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Roar of Sacrifice party Macro
- #showtooltip Roar of Sacrifice
- /cast [target=party1] Roar of Sacrifice
Using this macro will use Roar of Sacrifice on party player 1. This makes it easier to use this defensive on a teammate while damaging the rest of your team. If you want a macro to use Roar of Sacrifice on the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
Master's Call party Macro
- #showtooltip Master's Call
- /cast [target=party1] Master's Call
Using this macro will use Master's Call on party player 1. This makes it easier to use this defensive on a teammate. If you want a macro to use Master's Call on the second party member, change the party1 to party2.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.2
- 04 Sep. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.7
- 10 Jul. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.5
- 09 May 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.1.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Page reviewed and approved for Patch 9.2.
- 10 Nov. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.5.
- 03 Jul. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 30 Mar. 2021: No updates needed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 16 Oct. 2020: This page was checked for patch 9.0.1 and no updates were necessary.
- 28 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)