Transmogrification Hunter Mail Sets Guide (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
The aim of this guide is two-fold. First, we want to show you the item sets created for Hunters: tier sets, PvP sets, BoE items meant to be worn together, craftable sets, etc.. Second, we want to show you the models of all the items that a Hunter can wear so that you can design your own sets or complete sets found on our site or elsewhere.
This page tackles our first objective (item sets). For our second objective (item models), please refer to our Transmogrification Hunter Item Models Guide.
Below, you will find many sets that are still available in the game and that can be used for Transmogrification. We first present thumbnails of all the sets so that you can have a visual overview of what is coming. For each set, we then list the items and explain how to obtain them.
The guide ends with a More Sets section that redirects to The Visual Roleplay Gear List, which is a great resource where you will find many more sets.
To take the screenshots of the item sets, we used the model viewer from Wowhead.
Susan's Exclusive Sets
Sets on Icy Veins
More Mail Sets From The Visual Roleplay Gear List
The Visual Roleplay Gear List is a great reference if you want to take your Transmogrification experiences further, as they have many original sets that we do not cover here. Below, you will find a list of thumbnails for their Mail Armor sets; clicking an image will get you to the corresponding set guide on their website.
- New Cutscenes: Alexstrasza vs Wrathion, Sabellian
- Doubleagent Hits Level 62
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.2 Hotfixes: November 29th
- World Server Down and Loading Issues: November 29th
- Dragonflight Known Issues List
- Pathfinder Achievement Still Required to Fly in Battle for Azeroth Zones
- Dragonflight Performance Issues: November 29th
- Three Familiar Faces Spotted on the Dragon Isles
- Fire Mage Leveling
- Blood Death Knight PvE
- Dragonflight Healer Rankings
- Havoc Demon Hunter PvE
- Restoration Druid Leveling