Crucible of Storms Raid Guides for Battle for Azeroth
Crucible of Storms is a mini-raid of only 2 bosses that will be introduced in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, Patch 8.1.5. Together with the Battle of Dazar'alor raid, it belongs to the 23rd tier of content in World of Warcraft. Crucible of Storms will be available in LFR, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties.
Crucible of Storms is found in Stormsong Valley, underneath the Shrine of the Storm instance and features the first proof that both factions will see that the Old Gods are stirring beneath the seas surrounding Zandalar and Kul Tiras; this is shown in the form of a physical piece of N'Zoth somewhere below the instance.
The first boss, The Restless Cabal, are followers bound to N'Zoth, summoned to retrieve the 3 relics of power that reside within the Crucible. Fa'thuul, the larger of the Cabal, uses brute force to overwhelm their opponents, while Zaxasj is the more tactical of the two.
The final boss, Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void, was once a Naga under the rule of Queen Azshara, but was offered into the service of N'Zoth when she made her bargain with the Old God 10,000 years ago. Uu'nat now serves his new master, commanding a mass of forces in service of N'zoth.
Crucible of Storms, due to only having 2 bosses, has no variance in the boss order. The bosses must be killed as follows:
- The Restless Cabal;
- Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void.
Overview of the Bosses
The first boss, The Restless Cabal, features 2 NPCs, Zaxasj the Speaker and Fa'thuul the Feared. The fight revolves around managing the power of three relics that change the style of the fight and which mechanics will appear. Given their pact, raiders will need to ensure that they break the bond to N'Zoth on both NPCs at the same time, or end up losing the fight.
The second and last boss is Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void. From initial impressions, this boss will be similar to the setup in Ulduar, with players needing to take control of the relics they fought against previously (similar to the Keepers on Yogg-Saron) and defeat a mass of adds alongside the boss, over three phases.
- Hunter Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Shaman Shadowlands Beta Class Changes for September 23rd
- Warlock Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Mage Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Death Knight Shadowlands Beta Class Changes for September 23rd
- Warrior Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Demon Hunter Covenant Ability Tuning: September 23rd
- Significant Monk Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd