Crucible of Storms Raid Guides for Battle for Azeroth
Crucible of Storms is a mini raid of only 2 bosses that will be introduced in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, Patch 8.1. Together with the Battle of Dazar'alor raid, it belongs to the 23rd tier of content in World of Warcraft. Crucible of Storms will be available in LFR, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties.
Crucible of Storms is found in Stormsong Valley, underneath the Shrine of the Storm instance, but very little of the lore surrounding it is currently known. It will feature a set of bosses that are bound to the Void and influenced by the power of N'Zoth, but not much is known beyond this. Given that is in the same location as the Shrine of the Storm instance, we can assume it will likely be tied to the Void influence found in House Stormsong and the tidesages.
2. Boss Order
Crucible of Storms, due to only having 2 bosses, has no variance in the boss order. The bosses must be killed as follows:
- The Restless Cabal;
- Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void.
3. Overview of the Bosses
The first boss, The Restless Cabal, features 2 NPCs, Zaxasj the Speaker and Fa'thuul the Feared. The fight revolves around managing the power of three relics that change the style of the fight and which mechanics will appear. Given their pact, raiders will need to ensure that they break the bond to N'Zoth on both NPCs at the same time, or end up losing the fight.
The second and last boss is Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void. From initial impressions, it seems this boss will be similar to the Yogg-Saron fight in Ulduar, with players needing to take control of the relics they fought against previously (similar to the Keepers in Ulduar) and defeat a mass of adds alongside the boss, over three phases.
- Tides of Vengeance Part II: Azerite Armor Updates & Changes
- Call of the Scarab Micro-Holiday (January 21 - 23)
- WoW Esports in 2019
- PvP Season 1: Arena and RBG Title Cutoffs
- Tides of Vengeance Part II: Survival Guide
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 28938: Class Changes
- BfA PvP Season 2 Preview [Official]
- Tools of the Trade in Patch 8.1.5
- Guardian Druid 8.1
- Enhancement Shaman PvP 8.1
- when to use blizzard/aoe as frost?
- Any Demon Hunter Discords out there?
- Feral Druid 8.1
- Warrior Leveling Guide
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Need help with BoS