Demonology Warlock PvP Best Arena Compositions (Shadowlands / Patch 9.0.2)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Demonology Warlock (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Demonology Warlock PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, there are not many options. Your primary goal is to get a full Fear on the enemy healer and a Axe Toss on the enemy DPS. This will prevent anyone on the enemy team from interrupting your burst rotation and especially Hand of Gul'dan. If you are playing with a healer that has a reliable stun ( Hammer of Justice, Mighty Bash or Leg Sweep), they can stun the enemy DPS while you Fear the healer. You can then follow up with another stun on your kill target.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Demonology Warlock + Holy Paladin;
- Demonology Warlock + Restoration Shaman;
- Demonology Warlock + Restoration Druid;
- Demonology Warlock + Discipline Priest.
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. It is best to be playing with another caster so you are not the only person being interrupted. Try to use your burst rotation when the enemy team does not have any interrupts. Use Fear on the enemy healer and Axe Toss on your team's kill target. It is important to note that Fear should also be used to help your teammates. If you or a teammate is struggling to stay alive, use Fear on an enemy DPS without a trinket. If they both have trinkets, use it on whichever enemy you want.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- WLS (Demonology Warlock + Arms Warrior + Holy Paladin/Restoration Shaman);
- RLS (Demonology Warlock + Assassination Rogue + Restoration Shaman);
- Demonology Warlock + Elemental Shaman + Restoration Druid/Holy Paladin;
- Shadowplay (Demonology Warlock + Shadow Priest + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid).
- 27 Oct. 2020: This page was checked for patch 9.0.1 and no updates were necessary.
- 20 Jan. 2020: This page was checked for Patch 8.3 and no update was deemed necessary.
- 13 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Castle Nathria DPS Log Rankings and Analysis Week 11: the Rise of Frost Mage
- "Transmog Each Shoulder Separately" Option Still Considered
- Henry Cavill Teases "Secret Project" - Most Likely Just Witcher-Related But Perhaps...
- Patch 9.0.5: Sources of Valor & Weekly / Total Caps
- Great Vault Requirements Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- Mythic+0 Gear Upgradable to Item Level 200 in Patch 9.0.5
- How to Be OP in Timewalking: Optimal Gear Mini Guide
- Ember Court Improvements on the 9.0.5 PTR for February 23rd