Demonology Warlock DPS Stat Priority — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Demonology Warlock. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.
1. The Basics of Stats for Demonology Warlock
The stat priority for a Demonology Warlock is as follows.
1.1. 1 Target
- Critical Strike
When playing with Explosive Potential:
- Critical Strike ≤ Mastery
These statistics have been obtained by combining common sense, in-game testing, and simulations using SimulationCraft.
2. Statistics Explanations for Demonology Warlock
Intellect is your primary stat. You should look for this stat in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Spell Power, which increases the damage of your spells.
Haste influences the cast speed of all your spells, as well as the number of attacks your demons (outside Wild Imps) can output before despawning. Haste is a desirable stat, as it generates additional resources via Demonic Core and allows for increased Soul Shard generation.
Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with all spells and abilities.
Versatility is a flat-out damage done increase and damage taken reduction.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 08 Feb. 2019: Updated page to reflect influence of Explosive Potential trait.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 06 Nov. 2018: Updated stats priority and explanation.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 23 Jul. 2018: New sims completed; added a 4-target stat priority for M+ players.
- Get a Level 110 Boost for 25 Euro
- Rise of Azshara Intro Cinematic
- Rise of Azshara: List of Known Issues for June 25th
- Patch 8.2: Rise of Azshara Icy Veins Survival Guide
- Class Guides Updated for Rise of Azshara (Patch 8.2)
- Class Essence Guides for World of Warcraft Patch 8.2
- BfA Trial + 3 Days Gift Being Sent Out to Some Players
- How to Unlock Flying in Patch 8.2 (Official Preview)
- Sustained DPS
- Protection Warrior 8.1.5
- Enhancement Shaman 8.1.5
- Essence Guide
- Patch 8.2 Tailoring Changes
- Patch 8.2 Leatherworking Changes
- Patch 8.2 Jewelcrafting Changes
- Patch 8.2 Inscription Changes