Demonology Warlock DPS Stat Priority — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Demonology Warlock. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.
1. The Basics of Stats for Demonology Warlock
The stat priority for a Demonology Warlock is as follows.
1.1. 1 Target
- Critical Strike
These statistics have been obtained by combining common sense, in-game testing, and simulations using SimulationCraft.
2. Statistics Explanations for Demonology Warlock
Intellect is your primary stat. You should look for this stat in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Spell Power, which increases the damage of your spells.
Haste influences the cast speed of all your spells, as well as the number of attacks your demons can output before despawning. Haste is overall the most forgiving and desirable stats, as it generates additional resources via Demonic Core and allows for increased Soul Shard generation.
Mastery, through Mastery: Master Demonologist, increases the damage dealt by your demons. It is currently overshadowed by the rest of our secondaries due a combination of relatively low gain per point and our default talent choice in the last row: Sacrificed Souls.
Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with all spells and abilities.
Versatility is a flat-out damage done increase and damage taken reduction.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 06 Nov. 2018: Updated stats priority and explanation.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 23 Jul. 2018: New sims completed; added a 4-target stat priority for M+ players.
- The Hivemind Secret Solved, Mount Available!
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: December 14th
- The Hivemind Secret Gets New Clues
- World of Warcraft Greek Community Q&A Roundup: December 13th
- Upcoming Class Tuning - December 18th
- Pet Battle Changes in Patch 8.1
- Tides of Vengeance Live Developer Q&A Roundup: December 14th
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: December 13th
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Sim and pack alpha
- ElvUI: a Comprehensive Guide
- Havoc Demon Hunter 8.0.1
- Bilescourge Bombers better than Demonic Strange?
- Fury Warrior 8.0.1
- Marksmanship Hunter PvP 7.2