Demonology Warlock PvP Useful Macros (Shadowlands / Patch 9.1)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Demonology Warlocks can benefit from.
This page is part of our Demonology Warlock PvP Guide.
Fear 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Fear
- /cast [target=arena1] Fear
Using this macro will cast Fear on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd control an enemy while staying focused on your target. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, simply change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Fear Focus Macro
- #showtooltip Fear
- /cast [target=focus] Fear
If you find that you do not have much room on your action bars, you can use a focus macro. This is much simpler to use than the arena123 macro. Put an enemy on focus and this macro will cast Fear on that player while you are still focused on your target.
Axe Toss Focus Macro
- #showtooltip Axe Toss
- /cast [target=focus] Axe Toss
Put an enemy on focus and this macro will use Axe Toss on that player while you are still focused on your target.
Spell Lock Focus Macro
- /cast [target=focus] Spell Lock
Mouseover Banish Macro
- #showtooltip Banish
- /cast [@mouseover] Banish
This makes it so you can use Banish on another Warlock's demon or an elemental pet while still damaging your main target.
- 09 Aug. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 27 Oct. 2020: This page was checked for patch 9.0.1 and no updates were necessary.
- 20 Jan. 2020: This page was checked for Patch 8.3 and no update was deemed necessary.
- 13 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour