Feral Druid PvP Best Races and Racials (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
Racial bonuses can provide interesting PvP benefits. Here are the best races to choose for each faction. The races are sorted from highest impact in arena to lowest. However, all races below have their own unique ways of making an impact in a PvP match.
This page is part of our Feral Druid PvP Guide.
Best Alliance Races for Feral Druid PvP
- Night Elf
Night Elf Racials
The Night Elf racial bonus ( Shadowmeld) is always a strong choice. This racial has a high skill cap, but using it to avoid crowd control can be very powerful. For example, if a Mage is casting Polymorph on you, use Shadowmeld to avoid it. If you use Shadowmeld at the same time that a Priest uses their Psychic Scream, you will not be feared.
Best Horde Races for Feral Druid PvP
The Tauren racial bonus ( War Stomp) provides an additional way to interrupt or setup crowd control on an enemy player. For example, if you are playing with a Survival Hunter, you can use War Stomp and follow up with your own crowd control or the Hunter can use their Freezing Trap. The additional health from Endurance will also help with your survivability.
The Troll racial bonus ( Berserking) grants you a large amount of Haste. You should activate this ability right before you are using important cooldowns or to cast crowd control faster. Another racial to note is Da Voodoo Shuffle. This significantly reduces the duration of slows on you and will help when kiting enemy players that are focusing you.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)