Feral Druid PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Dragonflight / 10.0.7)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Feral Druid in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Feral Druid PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Feral Druids in PvP
The stat priority for Feral Druid in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike.
Agility is the best stat in all situations. Versatility is the strongest secondary stat at all times because Feral Druids have a lot of healing abilities. This also increases your overall survivability. Mastery is the next strongest stat at all times because it increases the damage to all your bleeds and finishing moves.
In general, Feral Druids want to get trinkets that line up well with Incarnation: King of the Jungle. Because this ability has a 3-minute cooldown, your trinkets can have a passive or on-use effect. The stat you want to be increasing is Agility. You want to increase Agility because it drastically increases your overall damage output.
Here is the best gear we recommend you using as a Feral Druid.
- Head: Lost Landcaller's Antlers
- Neck: Crimson Gladiator's Amulet
- Shoulders: Lost Landcaller's Mantle
- Cloak: Crimson Gladiator's Shawl
- Chest: Drakebreaker's Vest
- Wrists: Drakebreaker's Bindings
- Hands: Lost Landcaller's Claws
- Waist: Drakebreaker's Sash
- Legs: Lost Landcaller's Leggings
- Feet: Infurious Footwraps of Indemnity
- Ring 1: Crimson Gladiator's Signet
- Ring 2: Crimson Gladiator's Ring
- Trinket 1: Crimson Gladiator's Medallion
- Trinket 2: Crimson Gladiator's Insignia of Alacrity
- 2H Weapon: Crimson Gladiator's Spear
Note: It is important to be wearing 2 PvP trinkets. This will give you a Stamina and Agility boost that will increase your survivability and damage output.
As noted above, acquiring both your 2-set and 4-set bonus is crucial. For Feral Druids, this is your tier set:
- Feral Druid 2pc — Ferocious Bite and Rip deal 6% more damage.
- Feral Druid 4pc — For each Combo Point spent, finishing moves increase your Rip, Rake, and Thrash damage.
Gems and Enchants
Here are the best enchants and gems for a Feral Druid:
- Boots: Enchant Boots - Watcher's Loam
- Bracers: Enchant Bracer - Devotion of Speed
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Writ of Speed
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Waking Stats
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Devotion of Versatility
- Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Frozen Writ
- Legs: Fierce Armor Kit
Zen Malygite is the best gem you can use.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- Updated Recommended Gear.
- Added Trinkets to Recommended Gear.
- Added Tier-Set section.
- 01 Feb. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 04 Jan. 2023: Updated Best Weapon.
- Updated Best Leg Enchant.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Updated Recommended Gear.
- Updated Gems and Enchants.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 01 Aug. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2.
- Updated Gear Recommendations.
- Added Tier-Set section.
- Removed Shards of Domination section.
- 22 Nov. 2021: Updated gear recommendations.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Updated recommended gear and added Shards of Domination section.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 06 Dec. 2020: Added BiS gear list for Shadowlands.
- 30 Nov. 2020: Removed outdated Traits and Essences.
- Removed outdated gear.
- Added gems section.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd
- Primordial Stone Hotfix Changes: March 23rd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 22nd
- Class Set Updates and Clarifications in Patch 10.1: March 22nd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Dev Notes: March 22nd