Feral Druid PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Shadowlands / 9.1)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Feral Druid in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Feral Druid PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Feral Druids in PvP
The stat priority for Feral Druid in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike.
Agility is the best stat in all situations. Versatility is the strongest secondary stat at all times because Feral Druids have a lot of healing abilities. This also increases your overall survivability. Mastery is the next strongest stat at all times due to it increasing the damage to all of your bleeds and finishing moves.
In general, Feral Druids want to get trinkets that line up well with Incarnation: King of the Jungle. Because this ability has a 3 minute cooldown, your trinkets can have a passive or on-use effect. The stat you want to be increasing is Agility. The reason you want to increase Agility is because it drastically increases your overall damage output.
Here is the best gear we recommend you using as a Feral Druid.
- Head: Unchained Gladiator's Leather Helm
- Neck: Unchained Gladiator's Amulet
- Shoulders: Malodorous Gristle-Sown Spaulders
- Cloak: Unchained Gladiator's Shawl
- Chest: Unchained Gladiator's Leather Vest - This is a good slot to make a Versatility/Mastery legendary
- Wrists: Radiant Light Binders
- Hands: Unchained Gladiator's Leather Gloves
- Waist: Shadowhirl Waistwrap
- Legs: Unchained Gladiator's Leather Legwraps
- Feet: Unchained Gladiator's Leather Treads
- Ring 1: Unchained Gladiator's Signet
- Ring 2: Unchained Gladiator's Ring
- Weapon: Unchained Gladiator's Dory
Note: it is important to be wearing 2 PvP trinkets. This will give you a Versatility boost that will increase your damage and healing.
Unchained Gladiator's Medallion is a mandatory trinket to have equipped at all times. This allows you to remove any crowd control on yourself. You will normally use this when you are stuck in crowd control and a teammate is at low health.
Unchained Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity gives you Haste and has a 1-minute cooldown that increases your primary stat. This is great to use right before you activate a powerful cooldown.
Unchained Gladiator's Emblem increases your maximum health when used. This gives you an additional defensive when you think a team will be focusing you.
Unchained Gladiator's Insignia of Alacrity increases your Haste and has a chance to proc your primary stat. This is an overall strong trinket, as the stat will proc often throughout an arena match.
Shards of Domination
Some gear from the Sanctum of Domination raid have a Domination Gem socket. These gems have various passive effects. To get more information on this gear and sockets, read our dedicated guide.
Something to note is that these gems are nerfed by 50% in PvP. Although they do have powerful effects, they are not mandatory to be successful in PvP. With that said, if you do get the chance to use Shards of Domination, here are the best ones for Feral Druids.
Gems and Enchants
Here are the best enchants and gems for a Feral Druid:
- Boots: Enchant Boots - Eternal Agility
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Soul Vitality
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Eternal Skirmish
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Tenet of Versatility
- Weapon Enchant: Enchant Weapon - Sinful Revelation
Gem all of your gear with Versatile Jewel Cluster.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Updated recommended gear and added Shards of Domination section.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 06 Dec. 2020: Added BiS gear list for Shadowlands.
- 30 Nov. 2020: Removed outdated Traits and Essences.
- Removed outdated gear.
- Added gems section.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power