Feral Druid PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Shadowlands / 9.2.5)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Feral Druid in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Feral Druid PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Feral Druids in PvP
The stat priority for Feral Druid in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike.
Agility is the best stat in all situations. Versatility is the strongest secondary stat at all times because Feral Druids have a lot of healing abilities. This also increases your overall survivability. Mastery is the next strongest stat at all times due to it increasing the damage to all of your bleeds and finishing moves.
In general, Feral Druids want to get trinkets that line up well with Incarnation: King of the Jungle. Because this ability has a 3 minute cooldown, your trinkets can have a passive or on-use effect. The stat you want to be increasing is Agility. The reason you want to increase Agility is because it drastically increases your overall damage output.
Here is the best gear we recommend you using as a Feral Druid.
- Head: Eternal Gladiator's Leather Helm
- Neck: Eternal Gladiator's Amulet
- Shoulders: Eternal Gladiator's Leather Spaulders
- Cloak: Eternal Gladiator's Shawl
- Chest: Eternal Gladiator's Leather Vest - This is a good slot to make a Versatility/Mastery legendary
- Wrists: Eternal Gladiator's Leather Wristwraps
- Hands: Eternal Gladiator's Leather Gloves
- Waist: Eternal Gladiator's Leather Strap
- Legs: Eternal Gladiator's Leather Legwraps
- Feet: Eternal Gladiator's Leather Treads
- Ring 1: Eternal Gladiator's Signet
- Ring 2: Eternal Gladiator's Ring
- Weapon: Eternal Gladiator's Scythe
Tier Set Bonuses for Feral Druids
Tier set pieces are obtained in PvP from the Great Vault and can eventually be created from other items in the same slot using the Creation Catalyst. Overall, both the Feral Druid 2-Piece and Feral Druid 4-Piece bonuses provide a large amount of damage throughout an arena match and improves your primary burst cooldown, Berserk. Here are the best pieces to get for the set:
- Head: Headpiece of the Fixed Stars;
- Shoulders: Shoulderpads of the Fixed Stars;
- Chest: Chestguard of the Fixed Stars;
- Gloves: Handwraps of the Fixed Stars;
For an in-depth analysis of the set bonuses visit here:
Note: It is important to be wearing 2 PvP trinkets. This will give you a Stamina and Agility boost that will increase your survivability and damage output.
Eternal Gladiator's Medallion is a mandatory trinket to have equipped at all times. This allows you to remove any crowd control on yourself. You will normally use this when you are stuck in crowd control and a teammate is at low health.
Eternal Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity gives you Haste and has a 1-minute cooldown that increases your primary stat. This is great to use right before you activate a powerful cooldown.
Eternal Gladiator's Emblem increases your maximum health when used. This gives you an additional defensive when you think a team will be focusing you.
Eternal Gladiator's Insignia of Alacrity increases your Haste and has a chance to proc your primary stat. This is an overall strong trinket, as the stat will proc often throughout an arena match.
Gems and Enchants
Here are the best enchants and gems for a Feral Druid:
- Boots: Enchant Boots - Eternal Agility
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Soul Vitality
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Eternal Skirmish
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Tenet of Versatility
- Weapon Enchant: Enchant Weapon - Sinful Revelation
Gem all of your gear with Versatile Jewel Cluster.
- 01 Aug. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2.
- Updated Gear Recommendations.
- Added Tier-Set section.
- Removed Shards of Domination section.
- 22 Nov. 2021: Updated gear recommendations.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Updated recommended gear and added Shards of Domination section.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 06 Dec. 2020: Added BiS gear list for Shadowlands.
- 30 Nov. 2020: Removed outdated Traits and Essences.
- Removed outdated gear.
- Added gems section.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- New Stay Awhile and Listen Dialogue Between Baine Bloodhoof and Mayla Highmountain in Dragonflight
- A Preview of Vicious Mounts in Dragonflight Season 1
- Patch 9.2.7 and Wrath Classic Hotfixes: September 29th
- Battle for Undercity Quest Fix
- Dragonflight Group Loot and BoE Clarifications
- Embodiment of the Storm-Eater Preview in Dragonflight
- New Map Model in Dragonflight
- The Winds of Wisdom XP Buff Returns on October 4