Feral Druid PvP Useful Macros (Shadowlands / 9.0.5)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Feral Druids can benefit from.
This page is part of our Feral Druid PvP Guide.
Entangling Roots Focus Macro
- #showtooltip Entangling Roots
- /cast [target=focus] Entangling Roots
If you find that you do not have much room on your actionbars, you can use a focus macro. This is much simpler to use than the arena123 macro. Put an enemy on focus and this macro will cast Entangling Roots on that player while you are still focused on your target.
Skull Bash Focus Macro
- #showtooltip Skull Bash
- /cast [target=focus] Skull Bash
Remove Corruption Macro
- #showtooltip Remove Corruption
- /cast [@PlayerNameHere, exists] Remove Corruption
This macro will use Remove Corruption on whichever teammate you put into the macro. It is recommended that you make a macro for both of your teammates.
Mighty Bash Focus Macro
- #showtooltip Mighty Bash
- /cast [target=focus] Mighty Bash
This macro will use Mighty Bash on whichever enemy you have on focus. Because you will be primarily using Mighty Bash on the enemy healer, you should only need this focus macro.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872