Fury Warrior PvP Useful Macros (Dragonflight 10.2)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Fury Warriors can benefit from.
This page is part of our Fury Warrior PvP Guide.
Focus target Macro
- #showtooltip StormBolt
- /cast [@focus] StormBolt
Using this macro will use Storm Bolt on the target currently set as your focus. This makes it easier to CC a non-kill target should it be necessary. Functional with any other abilities such as Disarm.
- #showtooltip Execute
- /cancelaura Bladestorm
- /cast Execute
Allows you to cancel buffs on you like Bladestorm to regain control of your character. It is worth to keep a separate bind purely to cancelaura buffs like Blessing of Protection or Blessing of Freedom so you can gain the benefit of the buff initially but then cancel it to prevent it from being stolen with Spellsteal.
- #showtooltip Recklessness
- /use Recklessness
- /use 13
- /use 14
Activates your trinket slots together with your Recklessness. Ideal for when using trinkets like Sinful Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity. Make sure you are not activating the slot that holds your Sinful Gladiator's Medallion.
- #showtooltip Heroic Leap
- /cast [@cursor] Heroic Leap
Immediately casts Heroic Leap at your cursor. Works great for abilities like Spear of Bastion as well.
Charge + Intervene + Hamstring
- #showtooltip Charge
- /cancelaura Bladestorm
- /cast [@mouseover, exists, help, nodead] Intervene
- /cast [exists, nodead, harm] Charge
- /cast Hamstring
This macro combines Charge, Intervene, and Hamstring into the same button. This is possible, because Charge and Intervene are off the global cooldown. Intervene uses the @mouseover function here, so you can mouseover either a friendly target or their party frame to override Charge and instead cast Intervene on them.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.2
- 04 Sep. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.7.
- 10 Jul. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.5
- 09 May 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.1.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Page reviewed and approved for Patch 9.2.
- 08 Nov. 2021: Page reviewed for Patch 9.1.5.
- 03 Jul. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 25 Jan. 2021: Rewritten by Karanze for Shadowlands season 1.
- 22 Oct. 2020: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.1.
- 27 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Season of Discovery Hotfixes: December 6th
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, December 6th
- Missing December Trading Post Items Re-Added
- Mythic Tindral Sageswift Nerf Coming Soon
- Actions Against Exploitative Accounts: November 2023
- Group Finder Tool Actually Exists in Classic WoW
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 3
- Showcase of Some Scrapped Warlords of Draenor Content