Fury Warrior PvP Useful Macros (Shadowlands / Patch 9.0.2)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Fury Warriors can benefit from.
This page is part of our Fury Warrior PvP Guide.
Focus target Macro
- #showtooltip StormBolt
- /cast [@focus] StormBolt
Using this macro will use Storm Bolt on the target currently set as your focus. This makes it easier to CC a non-kill target should it be necessary. Functional with any other abilities such as Disarm.
- #showtooltip Execute
- /cancelaura Bladestorm
- /cast Execute
Allows you to cancel buffs on you like Bladestorm to regain control of your character. It is worth to keep a separate bind purely to cancelaura buffs like Blessing of Protection or Blessing of Freedom so you can gain the benefit of the buff initially but then cancel it to prevent it from being stolen with Spellsteal.
- #showtooltip Recklessness
- /use Recklessness
- /use 13
- /use 14
Activates your trinket slots together with your Recklessness. Ideal for when using trinkets like Sinful Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity. Make sure you are not activating the slot that holds your Sinful Gladiator's Medallion.
- #showtooltip Heroic Leap
- /cast [@cursor] Heroic Leap
Charge + Intervene + Hamstring
- #showtooltip Charge
- /cancelaura Bladestorm
- /cast [@mouseover, exists, help, nodead] Intervene
- /cast [exists, nodead, harm] Charge
- /cast Hamstring
This macro combines Charge, Intervene, and Hamstring into the same button. This is possible, because Charge and Intervene are off the global cooldown. Intervene uses the @mouseover function here, so you can mouseover either a friendly target or their party frame to override Charge and instead cast Intervene on them.
- 25 Jan. 2021: Rewritten by Karanze for Shadowlands season 1.
- 22 Oct. 2020: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.1.
- 27 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Train Your Mechanics-Dodging Skills With This New Browser Game!
- Easy and Low-Effort, 3-Button 50-60 Leveling Method
- What's New in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705?
- The Most Popular Tanks and Healers for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 12
- Death Knight / Druid / Mage / Monk / Priest / Warrior Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- How to Easily Avoid Mythic Kil'jaeden Knockback
- Vengeance for Teldrassil (Denied BlizzConline 2021 Storytelling Contest Submission)
- WoW Classic Achievements Addon