Fury Warrior DPS Gear and Best in Slot — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items for your Fury Warrior in World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic DPS Warrior gear and best in slot.
Raid Best in Slot List for Fury Warrior
With the existence of Titanforged and Mythic+ dungeons, there is no such thing as a hard Best in Slot anymore. This is more of a guideline for the best pieces to keep an eye out for in your raid or dungeon (if applicable). Be smart, and if you find higher item level pieces with valuable stat combinations do not hesitate to upgrade to them.
|Slot||Raid Item||Alternate Piece|
What Gear Do I Farm/Bonus Roll/Chase After?
When identifying what gear you should be aiming after, we recommend using RaidBots' Droptimizer feature. It requires the SimulationCraft Addon. Once you have the addon installed, write "/simc" into the chat in-game, and copy-pasting the contents into the RaidBots Droptimizer.
Simply select the raid and difficulty you are interested in, and RaidBots will take a while to figure out where you should spend your bonus rolls, and more.
Corruptions and Corrupted Items
For more information about the best Corruptions and corrupted items you can get, please refer to our dedicated page.
As of Battle for Azeroth patch 8.0, class damage buffs and debuffs such as Enrage and Frothing Berserker no longer increase the damage of non-specialization damage, including potions, enchants, and trinkets.
This trinket list compares all current trinkets at various equal item levels, meant as a guideline to help prioritize upgrades, so care should be taken when asssessing your own pieces should they vary in item level or bonuses. As always, simming your own gear is recommended.
- 23 Apr. 2020: Moved Corruption information to separate page.
- 14 Jan. 2020: Updated for Patch 8.3.
- 08 Jul. 2019: Updated BiS for Season 3.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 15 Apr. 2019: BiS updated to include Crucible of Storms gear.
- 13 Mar. 2019: Updated Gear Set.
- 18 Jan. 2019: Added Battle of Dazar'alor raid gear. Updated for Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1, adjusted Uldir Azerite BiS.
- 04 Sep. 2018: Updated BiS for Uldir release.
- 28 Aug. 2018: Updated BiS list for Azerite hotfixes and integrated Bloodmallet charts.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 20 Jul. 2018: Updated Antorus trinket and racial bonus comparisons.
- Big PvP Updates Coming to Shadowlands Beta
- Average Player Leveling in the Pre-patch and Shadowlands Will Take 8-10 Hours
- Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 35854: Class Changes Recap
- Player Solos All Alliance Faction Leaders
- Shadowlands Mythic Season 1 End-of-Run Rewards Capped Below Castle Nathria Heroic Item Level
- Shaman Class Changes in Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 35854
- Engineer's Workshop: The WoW Companion App and Multi-Expansion Support
- Fan-Made Shadowlands Login Screen