Fury Warrior DPS Gear and Best in Slot — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items for your Fury Warrior in World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic DPS Warrior gear and best in slot.
Raid Best in Slot List for Fury Warrior
With the existence of Titanforged and Mythic+ dungeons, there is no such thing as a hard Best in Slot anymore. This is more of a guideline for the best pieces to keep an eye out for in your raid or dungeon (if applicable). Be smart, and if you find higher item level pieces with valuable stat combinations do not hesitate to upgrade to them.
|Slot||Raid Item||Alternate Piece|
What Gear Do I Farm/Bonus Roll/Chase After?
When identifying what gear you should be aiming after, we recommend using RaidBots' Droptimizer feature. It requires the SimulationCraft Addon. Once you have the addon installed, write "/simc" into the chat in-game, and copy-pasting the contents into the RaidBots Droptimizer.
Simply select the raid and difficulty you are interested in, and RaidBots will take a while to figure out where you should spend your bonus rolls, and more.
Corruption is a new Patch 8.3 feature (see our guide on Corrupted Items), which replaces Warforging and Titanforging for all Season 4 gear. Items which roll corrupted include both a positive enhancement, as well as an amount of the Corruption stat, which negatively impacts your character the more of it that you have, increasing proportionately with your level of corruption.
Generally speaking, a Fury Warrior will want to stack Severe for more Critical Strike, along with prioritizing Infinite Stars, Echoing Void, and Gushing Wound for damage, though the main limiting factor is the amount of your corruption stat rather than raw damage, so evaluating how much you can safely take is an important part of optimizing corruption.
Single-Target Corruption Ranking
AoE Corruption Ranking
Tips for Dealing With Corruption Effects
- Heroic Leap and Charge are the most useful tool for countering Grasping Tendrils and Eye of Corruption at 1 and 20 Corruption respectively.
- Storm Bolt can be talented in order to stun the Thing From Beyond, spawned from Grand Delusions at 40 Corruption. However, this may not always be feasible, as you must give up Double Time and the ability to stun targets in dungeons. In general, staying below 60 Corruption is preferable, as the intensity of all negative effects increases as your corruption grows.
As of Battle for Azeroth patch 8.0, class damage buffs and debuffs such as Enrage and Frothing Berserker no longer increase the damage of non-specialization damage, including potions, enchants, and trinkets.
This trinket list compares all current trinkets at various equal item levels, meant as a guideline to help prioritize upgrades, so care should be taken when asssessing your own pieces should they vary in item level or bonuses. As always, simming your own gear is recommended.
- 14 Jan. 2020: Updated for Patch 8.3.
- 08 Jul. 2019: Updated BiS for Season 3.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 15 Apr. 2019: BiS updated to include Crucible of Storms gear.
- 13 Mar. 2019: Updated Gear Set.
- 18 Jan. 2019: Added Battle of Dazar'alor raid gear. Updated for Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Updated for Patch 8.1, adjusted Uldir Azerite BiS.
- 04 Sep. 2018: Updated BiS for Uldir release.
- 28 Aug. 2018: Updated BiS list for Azerite hotfixes and integrated Bloodmallet charts.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 20 Jul. 2018: Updated Antorus trinket and racial bonus comparisons.
- End of Fall of the Lich King Remastered Cinematic
- How Addons Affect Raid Design - A Morgan Day Interview
- Heroic Darkshore Warfront Available for Horde Players (US)
- Class Balance Changes: February 25th
- Horrific Visions Changes Coming on February 25
- Heroic Darkshore Warfront Available for Alliance Players (EU)
- Don't Forget to Opt In for Shadowlands Beta
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: February 20th
- VuhDo: a Comprehensive Guide
- Fire Mage PvP 8.3
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Fury Warrior 8.3
- Assassination Rogue 8.3
- Frost Death Knight PvP 8.3
- Titan Research Archive
- Unholy Aoe Question