Fury Warrior PvP Best Races and Racials (Dragonflight 10.2)
Racial bonuses can provide interesting PvP benefits. Here are the best races to choose for each faction. The races are sorted from highest impact in arena to lowest. However, all races below have their own unique ways of making an impact in a PvP match.
This page is part of our Fury Warrior PvP Guide.
Best Alliance Races for Fury Warrior
Human is the best race on Alliance because of Will to Survive. This is a free trinket to get you out of stuns, and allows you to play with the Relentless effect for a great advantage.
It is worth to note that The Human Spirit is also great, giving you more secondary stats.
Gnome is competitive with humans because of Escape Artist, allowing you to frequently break roots, but is less impactful on Fury Warrior than Arms Warrior because of Bloodrage. The additional Rage gained from Expansive Mind is not particularly great, but is a bonus regardless.
Best Horde Races for Fury Warrior
- Blood Elf
Orc is the best race on Horde because of Hardiness, which grants you the benefits of Relentless against stuns. You gain a good amount of primary stat from Blood Fury, and is off the global cooldown, so use it together with Warbreaker for a good amount of extra burst.
Blood Elves are primarily picked because of Arcane Torrent, which can purge off important buffs like Blessing of Protection or Combustion. It is entirely random what buff you purge off, and we would not recommend picking Blood Elf over Orc.
- 06 Nov. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.2
- 04 Sep. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1.7
- 10 Jul. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.5
- 09 May 2023: Updated for Dragonflight Patch 10.1.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1.
- 22 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Page reviewed and approved for Patch 9.2.
- 08 Nov. 2021: Page reviewed for Patch 9.1.5.
- 03 Jul. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.
- 25 Jan. 2021: Rewritten by Karanze for Shadowlands season 1.
- 22 Oct. 2020: Reviewed for 9.0.1.
- 27 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2