Fury Warrior PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Shadowlands / Patch 9.1)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Fury Warrior in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Fury Warrior PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Fury Warriors in PvP
The stat priority for Fury Warriors in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike
Item level became a lot stronger in Shadowlands, which means that a piece with higher item level is generally an upgrade as long as it has some some Versatility on it.
The goal is to maximize your Rage generation, so you can push out Slaughterhouse stacks rapidly.
Kyrian with Elysian Might
- Critical Strike
When using Elysian Might you want to maximize the additional critical strike damage it provides, by stacking up on critical strike chance.
Your gear goal should be to be fully equipped in conquest gear. If you have a difficult time climbing rating to upgrade the conquest gear, then you can pick up these pieces from PvE content, as they hold roughly equal power to conquest gear.
Useful PvE Gear
- Pauldrons of Unleashed Pride
- Halkias's Towering Pillars
- Blighted Margrave's Cloak
- Fleshfused Crushers
- Scarred Bloodbound Girdle
- Darkfrost Helmet
- Ritual Bone Band
- Colossus Slayer's Hauberk
- Bands of the Fallen House
- Coiled Stygian Grapnel
- Greaves of Extermination
- Oscillating Ouroboros
Note: it is important to be wearing 2 PvP trinkets. This will give you a boost to the offensive portion of your Versatility.
Unchained Gladiator's Medallion is a mandatory trinket to have equipped at all times. If you play Human, swap the medallion out with Sinful Gladiator's Relentless Brooch. Do not ever swap out these trinkets.
Unchained Gladiator's Insignia of Alacrity is the biggest damage increase you can get. As Fury Warrior, you want to increase your sustained damage as much as possible.
Unchained Gladiator's Emblem gives you an extra defensive by giving you a temporary health increase. This should be used if your priority is to survive and you know you are the kill target. Activating this trinket can then further empower Rallying Cry and Phial of Serenity on you, should it be necessary. In general, we recommend only taking this trinket against compositions like Rogue + Mage where you win the long game by default.
Gems and Enchants
In Patch 9.1 Domination Shards and Sockets have made their way into the game. These are currently being experimented with.
Here are the best enchants and gems for a Fury Warrior:
- Gloves: Enchant Gloves - Eternal Strength
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Soul Vitality
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Eternal Stats
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Tenet of Versatility
- Main Hand Enchant: Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance
- Off Hand Enchant: Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance
Gem all of your gear with Versatile Jewel Cluster.
- 03 Jul. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 19 Mar. 2021: Page updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 25 Jan. 2021: Rewritten by Karanze for Shadowlands season 1.
- 06 Dec. 2020: Added BiS gear list for Shadowlands.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Removed outdated Traits and Essences.
- Removed outdated gear.
- Added gems section.
- 22 Oct. 2020: Removed Corruption sections.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Updated Corruptions.
- Added Recommended Corruptions section.
- 19 May 2020: Updated Corruptions section.
- 08 Apr. 2020: Updated Recommended Items.
- 17 Feb. 2020: Several changes made.
- Updated Stat Priority.
- Added Corruption Gear section.
- Updated Recommended Gear.
- 27 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour