Fury Warrior PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Shadowlands / Patch 9.0.2)
Choosing your gear carefully is important for your Fury Warrior in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the right stats, followed by advice on how to choose your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Fury Warrior PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Fury Warriors in PvP
The stat priority for Fury Warriors in PvP is as follows:
- 30% haste
- Critical Strike
Item level became a lot stronger in Shadowlands, which means that a piece with higher item level is generally an upgrade as long as it has some some versatility on it.
The 30% haste cutoff is more of a preferential thing, you are fine as long as you are withing the 20%-30% haste area.
Your gear goal should be to be fully equipped in conquest gear. If you have a difficult time climbing rating to upgrade the conquest gear, then you can pick up these pieces from PvE content, as they hold roughly equal power to conquest gear.
Useful PvE Gear
- Head — Darkfrost Helmet
- Shoulders — Pauldrons of Unleashed Pride
- Legs — Halkias's Towering Pillars or Ceremonial Parade Legguards
- Back — Blighted Margrave's Cloak or Cowled Batwing Cloak
- Hands — Fleshfused Crushers
- Waist — Scarred Bloodbound Girdle
- Fingers — Ritual Bone Band and/or Hyperlight Band
- Weapon #2 — Rimebinder's Runeblade
Note: It is important to be wearing 2 PvP trinkets. This will give you a boost to the offensive portion of your versatility.
Sinful Gladiator's Medallion is a mandatory trinket to have equipped at all times. If you play Human, swap the medallion out with Sinful Gladiator's Relentless Brooch. Do not ever swap out these trinkets.
Sinful Gladiator's Insignia of Alacrity is the biggest damage increase you can get. As Fury Warrior, you want to increase your sustained damage as much as possible.
Sinful Gladiator's Emblem gives you an extra defensive by giving you a temporary health increase. This should be used if your priority is to survive and you know you are the kill target. Activating this trinket can then further empower Rallying Cry and Phial of Serenity on you, should it be necessary. In general, I recommend only taking this trinket against compositions like Rogue+Mage where you win the long game by default.
Gems and Enchants
Here are the best enchants and gems for a Fury Warrior:
- Gloves: Enchant Gloves - Eternal Strength
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Soul Vitality
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Eternal Stats
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Tenet of Versatility
- Main Hand Enchant: Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance
- Off Hand Enchant: Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance
Gem all of your gear with Versatile Jewel Cluster.
- 25 Jan. 2021: Rewritten by Karanze for Shadowlands season 1.
- 06 Dec. 2020: Added BiS gear list for Shadowlands.
- 29 Nov. 2020: Removed outdated Traits and Essences.
- Removed outdated gear.
- Added gems section.
- 22 Oct. 2020: Removed Corruption sections.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Updated Corruptions.
- Added Recommended Corruptions section.
- 19 May 2020: Updated Corruptions section.
- 08 Apr. 2020: Updated Recommended Items.
- 17 Feb. 2020: Several changes made.
- Updated Stat Priority.
- Added Corruption Gear section.
- Updated Recommended Gear.
- 27 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)