Fury Warrior DPS Stat Priority — Shadowlands 9.2.5
On this page, you will find out the optimal stat priority for your Fury Warrior. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations. Our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.2.5.
If you were looking for TBC Classic content, please refer to our TBC Classic Fury Warrior stat priority.
The Basics of Stats for Fury Warrior
The stat priority for Fury Warrior is:
- Critical Strike;
These sample stat weights represent the general relationship of secondary stats compared to one point of strength, although as usual, individual results may vary. It is highly recommended that you regularly sim your own gear upgrades and/or generate personalized stat weights.
While you can use these weights to math out the value and compare individual items by hand, in-game addons such as Pawn will do so automatically.
Getting a Better Understanding
Strength is your primary stat, found on plate armor, weapons and trinkets. It provides Attack Power, which contributes to the damage of all abilities and auto-attacks.
Haste compresses the rotation, reducing the global cooldown, the time between the auto-attack swings, and the cooldown of the rotational abilities Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, and Execute, as well as the speed at which Bladestorm and Rampage deal damage.
Versatility provides a flat increase to damage dealt and reduces damage taken by half as much.
Critical Strikes deal double damage, although Fury does not generate extra Rage on Critical Strike, the way Arms does. This leaves the value of Critical Strike rather low, as Fury lacks strong mechanics to emphasize it.
Fury is primarily a Haste driven specialization, enhancing the amount it gains natively through Enrage alone. Although it can have a large number of breakpoints, it remains one of Fury's most important secondary stats since more Haste increases the pace of the rotation, equating to more Rage, damage, and Enrage uptime.
Gems, Enchants, and Consumables
The gems, enchants, and consumables you will use are directly derived from your stat priority and you can find our advice on this topic in our dedicated page.
Racial Bonuses for Fury Warrior
Racial bonuses have, as a whole, very minimal impact for Fury; anything within 1% of one another is typically considered trivial, and a small enough margin that our recommendation is to simply play what you enjoy the most.
- 31 May 2022: Page reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 21 Feb. 2022: Page reviewed and approved for Patch 9.2.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 04 Jun. 2021: Removed old Azerite Trait reference.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated stat priorities and descriptions.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- New Stay Awhile and Listen Dialogue Between Baine Bloodhoof and Mayla Highmountain in Dragonflight
- A Preview of Vicious Mounts in Dragonflight Season 1
- Patch 9.2.7 and Wrath Classic Hotfixes: September 29th
- Battle for Undercity Quest Fix
- Dragonflight Group Loot and BoE Clarifications
- Embodiment of the Storm-Eater Preview in Dragonflight
- New Map Model in Dragonflight
- The Winds of Wisdom XP Buff Returns on October 4