Fury Warrior PvP Best Arena Compositions (Battle for Azeroth / Patch 8.3)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is very important, because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Fury Warrior (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Fury Warrior PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena you will be focusing on single target damage. You will often want to use Storm Bolt on your main target so they cannot move while you are dealing damage. Because your damage is somewhat unpredictable, healers will struggle to rotate cooldowns properly against Fury Warriors.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. You will likely be focusing on maximizing your single target damage. When your team has damage, you will want to use Stormbolt on the enemy healer. Be careful while Enrage is active because you are taking additional damage. Save some of your mobility to run away from damage if the enemy team is focusing you.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Fury Warrior + Havoc Demon Hunter +Mistweaver Monk/Holy Paladin
- Fury Warrior + Frost Death Knight/Unholy Death Knight + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid
- Fury Warrior + Enhancement Shaman + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid
- Fury Warrior + Retribution Paladin + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid
- 27 Jan. 2020: Page added.
- Hunter Stable Size Increased to 205 Slots in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34972: Class Changes
- Tyrannical Affix No Longer Affects Boss Mobs in Shadowlands
- Priest Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Shaman Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Changes to Combat Potions on the Shadowlands Alpha
- Demon Hunter Shadowlands Major Class Changes: July 1st
- An Update on Pelagos' Pronouns on the Shadowlands Alpha