Kormrok LFR Guide - Hellbreach (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Kormrok in Hellfire Citadel is a single-phase encounter during which you face Kormrok, and during which you occasionally have to kill some adds.
This short guide will provide you with all the necessary information to succeed in the Looking for Raid version of the fight. We divide the tasks that need to be complete by roles (tank, healer, and DPS), so you can check only the section that is relevant to you. Be sure to check out our detailed guide for more information about the Normal and Heroic versions.
Note that on this page, we only list those tasks that you must complete in order to defeat the encounter. This means that several abilities are left out on purpose, because they are not problematic enough in LFR to justify worrying about. In general, however, you should always make sure to move out of damaging ground effects, and to interrupt any spell casts you can.
- Move Kormrok next to the Green pool first. After he jumps into it, move him to the Orange one, then the Purple one, then back to Green and repeat.
- Spread out at least 4 yards apart for Pound.
- Perform a tank switch for Foul Crush, Explosive Burst, and Swat (these abilities are not used simultaneously).
- For Pound, use healing cooldowns and spread out at least 4 yards apart.
- Stand on Explosive Runes that spawn.
3. Melee and Ranged DPS
- Class for mythic plus
- [Aerie Peak] [A] War Front - 9/9 H Tues/Thurs 730-1030 EST
- Question: Old LFR Gear
- Assasination relic question
- [Skywall/Drak'thul][H] Corrupted Destiny (4/9 H) Recruiting Melee DPS Core Team
- [H][US][Illidan]Narcosis5/9M LF HPal/RDPS
- TOS DK Tips and Tricks
- Most Complex Classes?
- BM or switch to MM, overall problems... please help me.
- Holy Priest 7.2.5
- Tarnished Sentinel Medallion question
- Arms Warrior 7.2.5
- Affliction Warlock 7.2.5
- ElvUI: a Comprehensive Guide
- Unholy in 7.3
- Haste vs. iLvl (Blood DK)