Fel Lord Zakuun LFR Guide - Destructor's Rise (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Fel Lord Zakuun is a 3-phase single-target encounter. During this fight, you will have to avoid a number of very dangerous environmental effects.
This short guide will provide you with all the necessary information to succeed in the Looking for Raid version of the fight. We divide the tasks that need to be complete by roles (tank, healer, and DPS), so you can check only the section that is relevant to you. Be sure to check out our detailed guide for more information about the Normal, Heroic, and Mythic versions.
Note that on this page, we only list those tasks that you must complete in order to defeat the encounter. This means that several abilities are left out on purpose, because they are not problematic enough in LFR to justify worrying about. In general, however, you should always make sure to move out of damaging ground effects, and to interrupt any spell casts you can.
- Perform a tank switch when Fel Lord Zakuun uses Soul Cleave.
- Avoid all avoidable damage within the Shadow Realm for 15 seconds. Move out of the patches of Wakes of Destruction and jump over Rings of Destruction.
- In Phases Two and Three, have both tanks stand close together to take the damage from Heavy Handed and Heavily Armed equally.
Healers, Melee and Ranged DPS
You have no particular tasks to during this fight aside from performing your roles.
- Naked Paladin One-Shotting the Horde
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34490: Class Changes
- Unique Icy Veins Death Knight Armor Set by Handclaw
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34490: New Anima Powers
- Shade Beast Mounts in Shadowlands
- Mists of Tirna Scithe Dungeon Quick Guide
- Is Icecrown Citadel the Reflection of Shadowlands?
- Awesome 3D Art AI Converted from Existing 2D Pieces
- Rogue Leveling Guide
- Protection Paladin 8.3
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Mythic Quest's special episode has clip of Shadowlands Cinematic Trailer in it.
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.3
- Arms Warrior PvP 8.3
- Demon Hunter Changes