Fel Lord Zakuun LFR Guide - Destructor's Rise (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Fel Lord Zakuun is a 3-phase single-target encounter. During this fight, you will have to avoid a number of very dangerous environmental effects.
This short guide will provide you with all the necessary information to succeed in the Looking for Raid version of the fight. We divide the tasks that need to be complete by roles (tank, healer, and DPS), so you can check only the section that is relevant to you. Be sure to check out our detailed guide for more information about the Normal, Heroic, and Mythic versions.
Note that on this page, we only list those tasks that you must complete in order to defeat the encounter. This means that several abilities are left out on purpose, because they are not problematic enough in LFR to justify worrying about. In general, however, you should always make sure to move out of damaging ground effects, and to interrupt any spell casts you can.
- Perform a tank switch when Fel Lord Zakuun uses Soul Cleave.
- Avoid all avoidable damage within the Shadow Realm for 15 seconds. Move out of the patches of Wakes of Destruction and jump over Rings of Destruction.
- In Phases Two and Three, have both tanks stand close together to take the damage from Heavy Handed and Heavily Armed equally.
2. Healers, Melee and Ranged DPS
You have no particular tasks to during this fight aside from performing your roles.
- [Illidan][H] Wicked (5/9N) Recruiting! Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:45pm until Midnight Eastern.
- [Dalaran][H] The Fish and Bread Trick (8/9 N ToS) Christian Family-Friendly Casual Guild LFM
- Need help with mm dps
- Holy Priest 7.2.5
- [Player] [A] Hazeroth (9/9 N ToS 4/9 H ToS) Disc Priest
- [Aggramar][A]Caution(5/9H) LF DPS & a healer
- Empowered Artifact Traits for Vengeance
- Sub Rogue PvP Question
- BM or switch to MM, overall problems... please help me.
- Tarnished Sentinel Medallion question
- Affliction Warlock 7.2.5
- Arms Warrior 7.2.5
- Holy Priest 7.2.5
- Subtlety Rogue PvP 7.2
- I have logs! :D
- Unholy in 7.3