Fel Lord Zakuun LFR Guide - Destructor's Rise (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
Fel Lord Zakuun is a 3-phase single-target encounter. During this fight, you will have to avoid a number of very dangerous environmental effects.
This short guide will provide you with all the necessary information to succeed in the Looking for Raid version of the fight. We divide the tasks that need to be complete by roles (tank, healer, and DPS), so you can check only the section that is relevant to you. Be sure to check out our detailed guide for more information about the Normal, Heroic, and Mythic versions.
Note that on this page, we only list those tasks that you must complete in order to defeat the encounter. This means that several abilities are left out on purpose, because they are not problematic enough in LFR to justify worrying about. In general, however, you should always make sure to move out of damaging ground effects, and to interrupt any spell casts you can.
- Perform a tank switch when Fel Lord Zakuun uses Soul Cleave.
- Avoid all avoidable damage within the Shadow Realm for 15 seconds. Move out of the patches of Wakes of Destruction and jump over Rings of Destruction.
- In Phases Two and Three, have both tanks stand close together to take the damage from Heavy Handed and Heavily Armed equally.
Healers, Melee and Ranged DPS
You have no particular tasks to during this fight aside from performing your roles.
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872
- 9.1 Release Information
- Feral Druid PvP 9.0.5
- Beast Mastery Hunter PvP 9.0.1
- Patch 9.1 Changes
- Arcane Mage PvP 9.0.5
- Unholy Death Knight Leveling
- Advice for newbie tank
- Korthia Overview